US - Bestech CHARGE ONLY BMS modules

Next time you ask a question, wait 4 hours before you press “Send” incase you need to edit it LoLzz

why not just use mine :stuck_out_tongue: mine has a nice housing too

Look at this thing

1 Like

Oh it’s perfectly fine, I’m just giving options to see which is gonna be cheaper…never know

350 x 33 mm :joy:

1 Like

i blew a little bit of air through my nose…good one.

they really need to publish their prices, a catalog of sorts, so donna doesnt kill me with her thoughts.

1 Like

I know that feel

4 Likes

A catalog? Are you crazy? It’s not like they’re selling anything…

Not a single BMS seller lists prices…I don’t get it

Might be interested in a 12s bms

Hi would you be willing to ship outside of US? I am not in Europe either so I did not ask in the other group buy, USA is closer and USPS can ship where I live.

where are you located?

yes, i have shipped international, cost is a bit higher but possible.

I live in Tahiti - French Polynesia postcode 98702.

ok! should not be problem.

please take a look at the original post to see which module you’d like.

thanks.

LoL, I wasn’t angry. I just didn’t want a round one. No hard feelings broski. Too hard to play tetris with a round bms

1 Like

yea i just kidding, if anyone’s angry it’s the nice lady at bestech that’s taking all this abuse from us.

:thumbsup:

3 Likes

My info is in, I went with 122 for 12s and 190 for 10s And I’m very grateful you’re willing to deal with China lol, I get new grey hairs everytime I do

This happened to me just last month

3 Likes

But 48V 2A oder 4A should be good for 12S, right? You would charge every cell up to 4V, which is better for the cells. But you would loose slightly some usable capacity.

No…it still doesn’t do the 2 step process, nor any shut off because it’s not a charger it’s a power supply, it will supply current until the battery explodes or it burns up

arrrrr I don’t know sh*t about bmsses. Now there is a choice :frowning: help pls: which one is best for 10s4p 30q?

get the one with the 10amp charge current but get a 4amp charger. IT will stay cooler during charge and last a little longer because of it. Then if you ever decide to increase your pack size later you can reuse the BMS with a larger charger.

3 Likes