US - Bestech CHARGE ONLY BMS modules

as of now, no not really.

1 Like

China is closed for holiday until next month

2 Likes

I need to order some bms for some random projects so can fit in additional bms’ in this order.

I’d like to limit the models to the D140, you can see the specs here:

http://esk8life.com/bestech-d140-10s http://esk8life.com/bestech-d140-12s

if you’ve had a burning need for a different module, please let me know, i can ask. but getting a spec and quote for each different module adds to lead time.

bestech is back in business on feb 25.

3 Likes

I definitely need at least 1 more 10s and a couple 12s’s. Maybe more if I mess up the one I already have. Lol. BTW, did you get the nickel out? I never saw a tracking number. Just itching to fire up my spot welder! Thanks for helping out the community!

I’ll take 2 each

this shipping service i’m using is supposed to send out tracking details as they’re created but it’s been spotty, not sure why.

it was dropped in the mail two days ago but it’s still not showing status: 9400110298370379790337

i’m sure you’ll get it in a couple days.

1 Like

I’ll take 1 of each if you still have stock.

i’ll take a 10s

none on hand now, can you wait a few weeks for them to arrive?

1 Like

sure, I have a 10s to do what I need to now. Whenever you have them handy, thanks.

1 Like

mark me down for a 10s please

I know this is not the place for this exactly…BUT, I know the D140 comes in 11s. Does anyone know where to get an 11s charger besides Alibaba? The places I keep finding have only 10 or 12 s chargers. I feel like it might be nice to run 11s, as it is a little more in the safe zone with 190kv, but will have a bit more punch than 10s… suggestions?

2 Likes

11S :wink:

I read through that whole thing… a little intimidating TBH.

1 Like

I’ve always wondered, is ok to use a higher voltage supply, so like a 12s brick to charge a 10s pack since the bms would limit voltage.

You’de burn the bms it would limit till it died

yup, using the exact same thing.

@Sender it’s not too bad, menu isn’t very intuitive but once you play around with it for a couple hrs it’ll seem obvious

1 Like

yea that’s what I figured.

It won’t be able to limit the full current still going at 42, vs a 10s charger where current starts dropping at 42, would hit overvolt and shunt till something burned

It’s a couple of wires and you can get the Bluetooth one and control it from a computer

1 Like