[US] AT Trampaboard - 12s4p 18650 30Q's, 149Kv 6374 motors, FOCboxes For sale - $1600

Hey,

First off - welcome to the forum! Glad to hear you’re having a great time getting into the “hobby”

I have never really drained the battery fully. Worst I have done was about 5-7 miles on it in a single session. That being said, it comes with a 4Amp “fast charger”. The battery is a 12s4p with 18650 30Q cells. 3000mAh x 4 = 12000mAh total so in “ideal world” it would be 12000mAh/4000mA = 3 hours. In reality it would probably be around 4hours(?) from 0 to 100% due to inefficiencies and such.

Let me know if you have any other questions! :slight_smile:

It’s been a definite journey, that’s for sure! I’ve seen people with similar boards styles like the Kaly that swap out Urethane wheels. Can this one as well?

Sure thing - but you would need to purchase them on your own. Here are some common wheels from Trampa themselves (gummies, urethane, and pneumatic). You may also be able locate others elsewhere (such as ABEC11 107MM’s).

One thing to consider would be the gear ratio, and how to adapt to the specific wheels. You could keep the same motors and the same 12T motor gear, but you would likely be unable to do the 72T drive gear due to the size and such. It would be likely to go down to around 36T or so. Keep in mind that this will increase the speed a LOT, and decrease torque, so you may want to re-program the FOCboxes. Belts would also have to likely be replaced and you can find belt suppliers which will customize sizes and such to match what you need.

I’m sure some people on the forum would be able to assist you with this if you have questions :wink:

Nice board! Updated title with correct price :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s finally time!

SOLD! :disappointed_relieved:

@moderators please close.

2 Likes

@mmaner please close. @devilzangelz congrats on the sale.

1 Like