Uphill Race #2. Bakersfield Outlaw 12

Will someone be bringing some belts. I need belts. unless can i get them from my local auto parts store???

Message @psychotiller. He will be at the hill and could most likely bring whatcha need

1 Like

Thanks I hit him up. Also anyone bringing some abec racing wheels I’d like to buy a set

I’ll bring my new abec 97’s. I’ll be staying at woodspring Suites in Bakersfield. Looks like they have a few rooms left.

1 Like

@ChrisChaput you might want to bring several sets of Abec-11 race wheels!

1 Like

We are going Saturday early to hangout all day drive back to the hesperia then back to Bakersfield early Sunday for the race

1 Like

Update on Camping.

IMG_20190322_121330

2 Likes

We made it boys.

IMG_20190322_150930_01

12 Likes

Wish I was older…

3 Likes

Do we know if our race is Saturday or Sunday after all

Make some runs Sat. Race on Sunday

1 Like

Ok cool I just seen the Facebook post about some races being Saturday so I wanted to make sure. Thanks moe

Telling my little ones goodnight, leaving them with Grandma and we are on our way to Timbuktu… see y’all tomorrow

Forgive me if I overlooked this on the thread, but are we meeting up somewhere tomorrow morning?

1 Like

IMG_20190323_055324

https://lm.facebook.com/l.phpu=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2Fmaps%2F29nUyB1tUoN2%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR03UpZLtDp5nJP2_EwSrbo-3W7VXfy_ehM0a3f2qzNxgj1rDRp-fSj9HUI&h=AT1slw4TXu6a95d6wpW4xCM0SglYhKfeDfp_uzO2UnWiaCPYhUwqawwimIBYl8EtILmq8_ro2Pl0p1LsAjTJdF6ADxozu2oNOTYjArNL6kE8To49_VzqKggneSN_rfjiaaRjlWKyLNudlmmDrhwBaQMUlg

Yes, but what about Saturday?

EVENT SCHEDULE: Saturday, March 23rd: Skate all of the good stuff in the hills around Bakersfield!

First time in Bakersfield, anyone want to meet-up today?

1 Like

Yea wondering when we are meeting today. I’m planning on getting there around 2pm. Assuming I leave around 10am this morning.

Meet at the hill! We are at Daniel’s house/camp, heading out soonish.

1 Like

Ok I’m ight be a little later than I wanted. Went to charge the board and… charging cable broke off the charger port. That’ll cost me some time to fix and charge.

1 Like

That sounds par for the course. We’ve got soldering irons, new charge ports, cabling. We’ll fix ya up.

@SeanHacker is having similar luck.

1 Like