Uphill Race #2. Bakersfield Outlaw 12

Bodfish Rd Racecourse.

Message from the promoter.

3 Likes

Ho lee sheet, that video makes my esk8 look so slow!

1 Like

But you will be racing uphill

3 Likes

I mapped out the race on Google Maps and it looks like it’s less than 1.5 miles. Does that sound right?

1 Like

Sounds about right.

I’ll be there this weekend boyz. Not racing. Just coming to hangout and skate around with all you guys.

6 Likes

We’ve definitely dealt (successfully) with that problem and you can get a hanger width of 200mm, 220mm, 240mm, 260mm … pretty much anything you want …

5 Likes

I am curious who is arriving when?

1 Like

I may sk8 Saturday but Sunday is for racing.

1 Like

I’ll race you to a beer. Bet i win. :wink:

1 Like

So the race is Sunday now? I thought it was marked as the 23rd before…

it’s both days. Practice + a couple on the 23rd and the rest on the 24th (this is us)

ah… ok, need to get my plan together this week.

haha, cutting it close

1 Like

Camping. No camping at the course. Camping will be at Daniel Engals property.

I just found out from Daniel that the rider camp will be at his house. Not on the hill. His house is about 30 minutes from the hill. Can you let the E boarders know so that there is no confusion. I guess there is no camping at the hill.

Daniels address is

Rider Camp: 620 Glenwood Ave Bakersfield CA 93305

1 Like

Please please try and get more footage this time of the esk8 portion of the event. We need footage to share on social media outlets to help raise awareness of what esk8 can be.

3 Likes

I will do my best and I have a gopro 6 for the back of the stoogboards :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Awesome. I’ve been in talks with a few different companies that do stuff for the downhill guys. And while they are very interested in what we are doing they still see esk8 as boosted boards and meepos. They aren’t ready to invest into our Market until they see a bit more growth.

1 Like

Blew out my rear motors so I’m customizing some shit today… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Wanted to come so bad, to my luck, I can’t access any of my boards for the next week which are in my apartment that’s being renovated

4 Likes