Uphill Race #2. Bakersfield Outlaw 12

@MoeStooge Can my friend who’s a biker (not ebike just regular biker) bike uphill with us?

We’re guests to the DH racers. They close the hill to traffic when the track has riders on it. It’s not my place to say. You could talk to Daniel Engel the Promoter. My thought is the pedal bike would make the time needed keeping the road closed take longer than necessary. Should be a fun time, will be glad to see you at the hill.

3 Likes

Do you have a contact to him I can use?

1 Like

Can I change mine to an AWD Revel custom? It’s definitely not the same beast but possibly a whole other monster. I’ll post picks when it’s done just waiting one some VESC’S to come in the mail. And the flex seal to dry lol

2 Likes

Bring both 4thewin

He said yes to bikes!

4 Likes

@kingdom421 Sounds like a plan.

@sofu nice👍

Here she is after lots of trial and error and confusion, I present the Revelwaukee

… And my wife’s board Thanks Esk8 community for helping me build two awesome boards.

5 Likes

Time to jump into an uphill battle.

My Jet Electric Custom 4WD to include:

• Jet 40.5" Killshot RKP deck
  • Liquid HeXL 240mm RKPs (45°/30° Split)
  • Abec 11 / Riptide FatCat Bushings
  • Psychotiller SixShooter rims
  • Psychotiller / Abec 11 6x2" pneumatic tires
  • Biltin Bearings
  • Skatronics 10s6p battery pack
  • Skatronics Bionic ESCs
  • Skatronics 6374 fu?KV motors
  • Skatronics mini metal remote
  • Psychotiller Killshot battery enclosure
  • Psychotiller motor mounts
  • Psychotiller mount clamps
13 Likes

Welcome @ChrisChaput

6 Likes

Thanks Beta Male!

7 Likes

Update Outlaw Roster. BakO Up-Hill

1. Youseekcota (TB 4wd Custom)
  2. JAYSTCB ( SRB )
  3. Justin Morgan (SRB )
  4. sofu. (S3)
  5. Winfly
  6. Kingdom421. (AWD Revel)
  7. schofieldbrandon
  8. chaka (ollin)
  9. mccloed (somthin psychotiller)
  10. MoeStooge (SRB
  11. evoheyax (hummies AWD)
  12. CoolRextreme (Torque Boards 12s)
  13. Arzamenable (red-ember 44-AWD)
  14. Kellag (12sDIY)
  15. JT (psychotiller AWD batwing)
  16. ShedderDom (Evo 2wd)
  17. Buddy Rob (pintail/pelicancase 4wd custom)
  18. Chris Chaput (Jet Electric Custom 4WD)

Good group of riders on fast fast boards.

@ChrisChaput you gotta blow the dust off the abec green speed suit. :checkered_flag:That would be rad!:checkered_flag: IMG_20190315_190200

11 Likes

Hold on a second,

What?

7 Likes

Fortunately the green leathers still fit and I am already used to getting low in the turns from a (relatively) high top-mount deck. Working on a metal remote with a slide puck on the bottom and a “rail-lifting” feature so I can grab rail AND put a puck down on both heel-side toe-side turns …

184260_166574136727831_4292570_n

11 Likes

@CHAINMAILLEKID Dude, how did they know.

@ChrisChaput the world has been waiting for the remote your talking about. Should be well received. (unintentional pun) You gotta write a book on all the different stuff that has been tried and tested in the name of speed.

6 Likes

Idk what speeds I need to be hitting for this race… I’m at about 30mph and I’m starting to get pretty low on the board 5’5 230lbs. What can I do to improve my turning at high speed?

2 Likes

@ChrisChaput @MoeStooge

Here’s a cover for the hoyt puck. Cover the blue face in velcro and attach to a slide glove, cover the red face in velcro and attach a slide puck.

I think it still needs some work on the ergonomics, but it’s a start.

here’s the file: https://a360.co/2TwrIbx

7 Likes

@ChrisChaput Skatronics? I can’t find them anywhere online? Can you send a link

Its an open road race. No turns tighter than a car can make. Not familiar with your setup but, if your comfortable and confident in your current setup at top speed :+1:. If not there is work to be done. If your setup is unstable, dewedge the rear to 35deg, put 90a rear 85a front bushings and skate at the speed your comfortable with. Armour and a good brain bucket should be a priority.

6 Likes