Universal enclosures for sale!

The universal 62cm + rubber gasket and screw set with inserts

I have one if those ready to ship, I could post yo Australia tomorrow

Let me know

Hey Mate, the enclosure arrived last week. Very happy with it! Iā€™ll post a pic once i get in on a deck.

Thatā€™s awesome, thanks for letting me know

Do you still got these enclosure ? Thanks!

1 Like

https://www.eboardsperu.com/product-category/enclosures/

Killer work.

2 Likes

Yes. I still sell them

Www.eboardsperu.com

:slight_smile:

@Eboosted

I went to your site and couldnā€™t locate a way to contact you directlyā€¦regarding your 12s universal enclosure:

What is the material made of? Is it completely stiff or does it have any slight flex to it at all?

Can you confirm the inner and outer dimensions? Looking at the picā€™s the inner appears to be 145-150mm x 610-615mm, and the outer (?)mm x 650-660mm. The ? is there because I didnā€™t see a pic of the outside dimensions for width. Finally, what is the depth?

Also, I see you have a nice collection of battery packs. Above all of them it says out of stock. Is this true? You have no battery packs for sale? Are you ever going to get more or did you taper off that portion of the business?

Sorry for all the questions but if you could at least address the enclosure dimensions and flexibility, would be much appreciated as Iā€™m looking for a 12s enclosure that is being difficult to find. I made my last one from sheet metal which the paint scrapes off easily and isnā€™t as durable as I thought it might be. Thanks for your help.