Universal Advanced VESC Remote Control (Photon) - Custom design

I’ve checked all the boxes…all of them. :yum:

What’s the shipping time if I ordered today ?

Sorry guys for the delays, I have printed the shipping labels, and will be dropping off the packages during the next 2-3 days. Antennas were delayed. @PickSix24 I would say current tentative shipping time is about a week.

1 Like

@Wajdi would i happen to be ont he orders going out? #416

4days fast since your last update any good news to deliver @Wajdi

@Wajdi is there any update on shipping?

Mines on the way YAY!

AWESOME AS FUCK! …no use for a name, but I would call it “ALPHA ONE” :sunglasses: because its the beginning of a new remote century. Edit: just one question that i could not figure out in this threat: Is the button on top a dead mans switch? (HOPEFULLY NOT! AHHHHHHHHH!)

1 Like

It can be a reverse, cruise control or deadman. Pretty neat to have different choices for the button

WOW sounds good,very impressive.:thinking: speechless at this point:no_mouth:

What material is the remote printed with? I want to smooth it out like @linny did, but considering the acetone vapor bath (if its in fact made with ABS) or I’ll order some of that gloop if its made using PLA.

I think it’s printed in PLA. For the photon I’d suggest filler primer and wet sanding after 4 or 5 heavy coats to fill up the lines

Thanks, I’ll give that a try!

@Wajdi you know I paid money for this thing and that is my hard earned money to fund my project to enjoy what I work hard for! I bought it last March received the remote defective! You said you going to replaced it you even mentioned it many tmes here in the forum! And I am patiently waited to replace your defective remote and until now it seems that you are just ignoring all my messages! Is this how you do bussiness?

@Giba Sorry man, but I’m not sure what you are talking about. I never received any messages regarding your issue and I honestly have no idea what’s going on. If you can PM me your order number and what issue you are having I might be able to help.

@Wajdi image image image that screenshot should be enough to refresh your memory mate. And if you can back read to these forum I always doing a follow up about the shipment

@Giba Gotcha, didn’t recognize your forum name.

Anyone else having trouble logging into the firmware update page, also has anyone use the photon remote and reciever setup with a VESC 6 from Trampa Boards, if so can they post a pic of their receiver to controller wiring please.

I sent you an email on how to connect it. If you have any questions let me know.

Got to say this is one hell of a setup, makes the long ass wait time worth it, for future buyers, get two recievers if you are running vedders VESC 6 cause Can bus doesn’t work over UART, but also from some tests with ppm can bus has impedance miss match or delay which will fuck things up at some point

1 Like