Pre-Order Focbox Unity $249 | R-SPEC Drive Kit $579USD

Universal Advanced VESC Remote Control (Photon) - Custom design

remote
vesc
photon

I’ve checked all the boxes…all of them. :yum:

What’s the shipping time if I ordered today ?

Sorry guys for the delays,
I have printed the shipping labels, and will be dropping off the packages during the next 2-3 days. Antennas were delayed.
@PickSix24 I would say current tentative shipping time is about a week.

@Wajdi would i happen to be ont he orders going out? #416

4days fast since your last update any good news to deliver @Wajdi

@Wajdi is there any update on shipping?

Mines on the way YAY!

AWESOME AS FUCK!
…no use for a name, but I would call it “ALPHA ONE” :sunglasses:
because its the beginning of a new remote century.
Edit: just one question that i could not figure out in this threat: Is the button on top a dead mans switch? (HOPEFULLY NOT! AHHHHHHHHH!)

It can be a reverse, cruise control or deadman. Pretty neat to have different choices for the button

WOW sounds good,very impressive.:thinking:
speechless at this point:no_mouth:

What material is the remote printed with? I want to smooth it out like @linny did, but considering the acetone vapor bath (if its in fact made with ABS) or I’ll order some of that gloop if its made using PLA.

I think it’s printed in PLA. For the photon I’d suggest filler primer and wet sanding after 4 or 5 heavy coats to fill up the lines

Thanks, I’ll give that a try!

@Wajdi you know I paid money for this thing and that is my hard earned money to fund my project to enjoy what I work hard for! I bought it last March received the remote defective! You said you going to replaced it you even mentioned it many tmes here in the forum! And I am patiently waited to replace your defective remote and until now it seems that you are just ignoring all my messages! Is this how you do bussiness?

@Giba Sorry man, but I’m not sure what you are talking about. I never received any messages regarding your issue and I honestly have no idea what’s going on. If you can PM me your order number and what issue you are having I might be able to help.

@Wajdi

that screenshot should be enough to refresh your memory mate. And if you can back read to these forum I always doing a follow up about the shipment

@Giba Gotcha, didn’t recognize your forum name.

Anyone else having trouble logging into the firmware update page, also has anyone use the photon remote and reciever setup with a VESC 6 from Trampa Boards, if so can they post a pic of their receiver to controller wiring please.

I sent you an email on how to connect it. If you have any questions let me know.

Got to say this is one hell of a setup, makes the long ass wait time worth it, for future buyers, get two recievers if you are running vedders VESC 6 cause Can bus doesn’t work over UART, but also from some tests with ppm can bus has impedance miss match or delay which will fuck things up at some point

Weird issue with focboxes