Unity @ $200 if you get two - Easter sale

Updates? He said end of the month-June… not even end of the month so how can there be an update. I want my unity too but damn. image

7 Likes

Just that I am waiting for it to complete my build

than why you choose a product which is not in stock :thinking:

5 Likes

^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

cause i am not spending an extra 200 buying one on the forum

it´s not like it´s the one esc on the marked… even not the only dual esc on the marked…

If you need something fast than don´t preorder. easy as it.

you got the timeline, end of mai-end of june they will sent it out.

if you familiar with enertion preorders and there sheduled timeline, you could start asking in the beginning of July when they will ship your unity. before it´s just a waste of time and even if you ask million times, they will not sent you your unity faster.

3 Likes

k thanks will remember that for the future

About to head into July, nobody got these yet, right?

We were told end of May or June… :upside_down_face:

after having a long argument with him I managed to get mine after threatening to get a cash back from my bank

1 Like

They posted in a news letter that orders before May 15th will get shipping updates in the next 5-10 days.

As of today, that is the next 3-8 days. I ordered April 1st and will keep you posted.

2 Likes

I’ll be waiting then :slight_smile:

did you receive it?

You got yours after threatening to cancel?

Yes received mine after threatening to cancel the full order

Once I said that it was sent off a week later and received it 2 weeks after

1 Like

got a screenshot or link to the news letter? I had to get removed from their email list after they’d spam me every time I visited the product page

Unity mass production under way!

Hi *|FNAME|*!

We know you’ve been craving your Unity for some time now, and we know it hasn’t been easy!

We’ve been working hard behind to scenes to improve the testing methodology we use on each Unity, as well as making the test process more efficient overall, meaning we have been able to optimise our Unity production line.

This now means that your order will be scheduled to be on its way to you near the start, rather than the middle, of July. You can expect your tracking information to reach you in the first two weeks of July.

2 Likes

Wow… well, I know what to do if I ever buy anything else from there :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Anyone from this batch get shipping? :upside_down_face:

nope, not me…

1 Like

yep I complained a bit and they sent it