Unity @ $200 if you get two - Easter sale

Contact me if you want a place in the 3rd batch :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So if we order now we can get a place in batch 3? When would these ship?

3 Likes

You want the truth? You can’t handle the truth!!!

Ok here’s some promises image image image image

4 Likes

@bigben if you’re considering splitting, let me know!

Yes you will get a place in 3rd batch and shipping will be around May-June 2019

2 Likes

Im in Ireland any one looking to spilt in two

@hornet90 do you know how much is it with shipping in euros? I’m in France.

I think its 355 for two shipped to ireland but i cant see the extra warranty button its missing

1 Like

Missing on this preorder, meaning you get their 30 day warranty only afaik

Its a load of crap 30 days

2 Likes

@hornet90 thanks a lot I missed your answer!

hopefully the sale returns for memorial day. I don’t need two, but that’s currently cheaper than the price of a single unit (419 ea currently)

yeah… what the hell. 200$ for 2 now its more than double. I wish I got in on the sale, think I am gonna have to go with dual flipsky 6.6 for now and upgrade later. smh.

Im keeping my fingers crossed for a memorial day sale. 4.12 would be sufficient for me. But ill take the VESC 6 features if its reasonably priced. $400-500 is unreasonable for most

419 is AUD (australian), so in USD its like $290 just so you guys are aware.

2 Likes

Oh true for some reason it stopped showing in USD as it had before for me. Had me confused but still for some reason is now more expensive from what I saw before. 367$ USD with the warranty is approaching 400$. Not sure if that includes shipping though.

1 Like

Free shipping over 299$

I’m in WA Perth…sure why not …I have vesc6 and been thinking about Unity

I ordered two but I no longer need them. When they arrive later this year, it will be in Germany. I paid 182 Euro each incl shipping. There will come 19% VAT on top of it any maybe a customs handling fee.

If someone is interested in one or two please send me a message.

I fly beginning of August to US. If they come by end of July, I can also bring them to US.