Unity @ $200 if you get two - Easter sale

Hey, I’m in San Diego, I want a nano remote but shipping is $20… if you do end up making a order, maybe you woudn’t mind getting a remote in there?

Wouldnt recommend that remote

3 Likes

For EU I can order 2…4…6 or more. No idea what is the interest here, if there is you can PM me.

I fly also once a month to US, but depending on their delivery it will be first week of July until I come back to SoCal.

Yikes. Worse than the China nano? Thanks for saving me a few bucks. I’m too lazy to convert a gt2b… maybe

maybe find a benchwheel remote

1 Like

Wait your in SD? Sick, we should ride

I’m in the UK and this works out to be £300. When I went on the site last week to buy one it was £180. £30 difference isn’t worth it in my books.

They should just produce more and sell them cheaper because it’ll be cheaper for them to buy. One of these at £150 base price would be an absolute steal and they’ll be flying off the shelves. They’ll still make a handsome profit with them aswell!

I don’t know. Maybe I’ll make an order when it’s the “BIG SUMMER DEALS”…

1 Like

I think it’s a good offer once Enertion tighten up on promises, last time I checked Enertion has sales approaching $2m pa, it’s nice to know that the $24k p/m payment to shippers is no longer a problem, but maybe having a real & loyal Enertion presence in the factory where they are made and fulfilled would be something Enertion as a company planning to get bigger could look into.

Simply build it into the contract as a target, late shipping = cheaper cost to Enertion. Then failure to deliver on time is unacceptable to the factory owners, someone else will suffer and get the BS we ultimately have to swallow. Maybe this is already the case in which we see only the delays and not any benefit.

From a business strategy perspective the timing to coincide with Easter although cute, does not fulfill the remit of catching people when they are into a fresh paycheck, which is why I think this could be extended a few days.

Go Enertion?

3 Likes

And now in my e-mail Enter coupon code **** during checkout to receive 10.00% off each item you purchase!

No coupon will work on the 2 Unity deal…

1 Like

ESK8_LIFE_UNITY

21 Likes

In Aus should end up just under 300 AUD to your door each

• Total Items: 2
  • Subtotal: $397.98
  • Shipping: $29.11
  • Coupon (10%) -$39.80
  • Grand total: $426.03

426.03 USD to aud = 595.87

(looks like if you pay in USD using a 28 degree’s or similar will get a better exchange rate then on their site)

I’m on the fence about getting one, if someone in SE Qld (preferably Toowoomba) wants to go halves that may push me to commit. Send me a message

@banjaxxed it looks like you can either have free shipping, 8% off or 10% off but can not have free shipping and a discount. For me it works out better to pay shipping and get 10% off.

2 Likes

Has anyone got a concrete answer as to the delivery date on these?

All that we’re given is ’ third batch shipping after april’.

After April… anytime this year if we’re lucky?

1 Like

Well, given enertions reputation who knows. But if we look at their track history with shipping out the unitys and the rspec kits they’ve actually done alright

I definitely wouldn’t plan it for a summer build. Anyway they took away the shipping option to Russia again :roll_eyes: so looks like I save that money for other stuff…maybe some top mount enclosures???.. wink wink …:joy:

6 Likes

:point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up:

2 Likes

For sure, better to be surprised instead of disappointed

But I think it will be a nice Christmas present though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: