Unity @ $200 if you get two - Easter sale

Geeezzz do they think im made of money :rofl::rofl:

Secured one with @DarkVortex - it was only a matter of time before I spent another large chunk of money on Esk8 parts that I have no plan for yet :rofl:

1 Like

Anyone in NYC?

Anyone in SoCal want to team up to get one? I was just about to buy one the other day but want this deal!!! Anyone? Anyone… LMK

1 Like

I am located in SoCal! Which part are you located? Pm’d you

Im down if you are @Bobby I was going to buy one the other day but was trying to wait for free shipping, I actually have a 10% code in my email and I also have a $70 gift card I was going to put towards it too… LMK. I’m in OC and down to Order em today if you are…

OC

10charski

1 Like

Anyone in the US needing a unity partner???

Send me a pm!!

2 Likes

Guys don’t rush. The upcoming sale will be $200 for TWO Unity’s.
/s

If we are being honest with the current price of vescs and quality, the unity seems to be worth every penny at $200.

Of course If you create a great product, you’re going to try and get as much money as you can for it. I can’t knock the hustle.

1 Like

Where is my Canadian Unity partner?? There has to be at least one of us out there :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It will be busy week for me @venom121212 About refunding the old orders to get discounts. If the item is not arranged then we are able to do that as store credits only (excluding Raptor orders). But the penalty is person will loose it’s current position in the queue.

2 Likes

For the people who paid before the sale and haven’t shipped yet, can you just offer them an “upgrade” price to cover the rest of the $400? Then there’s no orders to cancel. And not even more orders to fill since they’re in cue already. Just flag their orders to add a 2nd Unity. Seems way less complicated and better for everyone. :thinking:

i’ll probably get a few sets and have it around, let me know.

@Bobby

I think you’ll want to make an edit and reply to Carl, not me :wink:

1 Like

Can you just tell @CarlCollins for me? Lol. Not sure how I did that. Can you even edit who it’s replying to?

No prob, I’ll send him a snapchat :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it. I just faxed it to him in braille.

3 Likes

Crappy exchange rate and GST kills it for me,kind of tempted but it will mean I have 5 esk8 or 4 (1 with awd). anyone on Gold Coast or Brisbane want to go 1/2’s

If you decide to install your unity, I’ll gladly take the 2 focbox off your hands! Hopefully, 1.7 hw

I need two for an upcoming build.

1 Like