UniqueEGo | Dual Diag 160KV | 10S | VESC4

Wow! That’s pretty cool

Who make those MBS Pulleys?

I believe this is where they came from: https://www.boardbumpersshop.com/product-page/yuneec-ego-ego-2-29t-drive-gear-upgrade-kit

1 Like

if I had to guess, I’d say its because that connector only fits on one way so you would have to know which way your motor would spin before soldering, so if u got it wrong you would need to desolder. just a theory. overall I agree with u tho

Yep it’s from boardbumpers. Though I would hold off on ordering for the ego2, I can’t seem to get it to line up properly. Waiting for response from BB.

It seems I got version 1 instead of 2 which it was supposed to be…I can’t get it setup properly, their support said they’ll send me a version 2 next month, but can’t really provide specific installation instructions for the E-Go2 atm, which is kinda weird I think.

1 Like

Fresh goodies

Test fit looks good :grinning:

I’m using MT60, they work great. No problem with 120a escs and heavy vibrations offroad. I would advise getting black connectors though,MT60s are hard to solder and yellow ones melt.

Let there be light! :grin:

2 Likes

Nice and tidy

2 Likes

I just gotta say WOW, I don’t think I need more than 7S at the speed this thing flies. But now I want dual for better control lol

Loctite everything :grin:

2 Likes

How did you go with the light bro? 125w is a lot! I got one of these I can throw on mine for sessions at the local brewery as it is normally dark when we head home and there are not many streetlights where I live :wink: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/5INCH-72W-CREE-LED-WORK-LIGHT-BAR-Flood-Spot-OFFROAD-4WD-SUV-ATV-CAR-LAMP-6000K/112543915788?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2648 At 72w I thought I was crazy… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Lol I went with shredlights

Do you think it’s possible to run 2 motors on the yuneec without changing the esc with 2 yuneec motors ?

No it’s not able to do that

1 Like

This build is being converted to dual diag ego2 motors

Or

1 Like

What are the specs for your final board? Speed and range as well as what motors, gearing ratio, and correct me if I’m wrong but it looks like you’re using a 10s8p

I would be surprised if there are 80 cells there…:astonished:

Those are the cheap eBay cells, and each one of those packs is a 10s2p, and he has four of those packs.