UNiK 35° RISERS COMPATIBLE WITH TRAMPA SPRING TRUCKS

Hey, as per request I’m creating this thread to federate all the people that want my risers. Worldwide shipping. These are AL7075; black anodized (or any other color). The last batch of 20pcs went actually really fine with good feedback and delivered in time as committed.

Just post here how many you need; then we’ll see if it worth going forward !

Cheers!

4 Likes

you got any pictures?

1 Like

Here’s a video

3 Likes

@okp I’d be interested, whats the total cost including shipping to the US?

2 Likes

hiii, oh yessss risers plz <3

1 Like

I’m in for 4. I would love 2 black and two chrome (or white), if that an option … but if it’s not, just send me anything!

I might be up for a pair as backups. Depends on total price including shipping to Israel.

I like the idea of them and this would save me making a pair. I’m in pending cost.

here they are in use. I’ll have more pics of this board this week as i finish it up.

8 Likes

another pic of that board using these risers:

and a brief video sweep of the bottom side while boxless:

4 Likes

moar on these risers. That’s them front and center.

they compliment the DIY trampa kit very very well.

4 Likes

Wow! Are mounts from trampa as well?

Those are the DIY mounts for Trampa trucks.

diy-electric-skateboard-kits-parts/torque-trampa-dual-motor-mount-kit/

1 Like

I also received really good feedback on my compatible mounts & drivers for the Trampa Trucks/hubs (even if you reverse the hanger to get this roaster sleek look which is what I’m doing)

You can see the in action here :

2 Likes

Got compatible mounts/drivers also available.

https://www.unikboards.com/fr/boutique/mountainboard-serie-kit-support-moteur-dual-truck-trampa/

https://www.unikboards.com/fr/boutique/mountainboard-serie-kit-dual-driver-kit-66t-15mm-trampa-superstar-hubs/

back to the group buy to see if there’s any interest. Please all interested modify this list and update/remove. Once I know how many we need, I’ll ask for a quote. This includes also worldwide shipping.

at first sight:

• kane : 4pcs (2black/2chrome)
  • high roller : 2 pcs
  • mmaner : tbd
  • flywithgriff : 2pcs

cheers!

1 Like

I’m interested but hesitant- 250 euros not including shipping is quite steep for me, even for a custom part. If we get enough people would the price come down?

Yeah, it’s not cheap but that’s also because they are full of details and I really like details which add to the cost.

Let’s see how many people we can get and then we’ll see who join or not.

Cheers!

2 Likes

mark me down for 2. thx bryan luu cali

Interested for sure. Mark me for 2

cool, that’s a quick tbc view based on your messages

• kane : 4pcs (2black/2chrome)
  • high roller : 2 pcs black
  • mmaner : 2 pcs black //off- flywithgriff : 2pcs black
  • monkey32 : 2pcs black
  • on1y : 2pcs black
  • trancejunkiexxl : 2 pcs black

seems we are heading for 16 pcs at this time. I will ask for a quote before Wednesday and report back.