[UK/EU] 90mm urethane wheels £30

I shall then hold off buying the pulley set from hobbyking which has no specs at all haha .

@zeah @MontPierre my pulley set shipped :thinking: Now I wait . . . .

Same here! I guess 10 days for delivery, that’s what she told me ;(

Mine wasn´t shipped yet. @atenner @MontPierre let me know when you guys get yours.

will do @zeah. I got today hobbyking motor mount for £7. Looking good.

yeah… that´s a good deal! I thought buying that motor mount but i´m gonna wait for shogu motor mounts.

Are you on backorder for the mount ? And have you got the trucks to go with it ? Let me know what they are like ?

I’m in for one off shogu and also got one of the CNC €35 Euro ones that are in the market at the mo :+1:t2:

@atenner I didn’t see hobbyking ones on back order in UK warehouse, checked yesterday. Perhaps it’s just USA on back order…

I’m using caliber fifty 10" and it’s holding well, I have just put them on, just to see how they fit and it all looks good and feels sturdy. I’ll need another set of 1/8inch risers for sure, motor is huge and cable is catching deck.

Btw, is there a difference on which way mount trucks? I’ve see pics with them being mounted both ways.

I think I’ll pass on the EU CNC mount unless this one fails quickly.

I think most have them with the kingpin nuts facing out. Glad the mount is holding up, I was tempted for £8

By the way have you checked out the ‘Uk-esk8’ Facebook page :+1:t2:

Sign me up :v: PM details ? Seems to be a private group :smiley:

Just request invite on the page :+1:t2:

Done, are you a Mod?

No I’m not but Alex will accept your request :+1:t2:

a few sets left. Feedback from wheels has been really good :+1:t2:

@zeah @atenner I’ve got my pulleys :hugs:

Ah nice, I’ve not yet :confused: they good ? The price dropped back down again so I bought another one. Pictures :+1:t2:

1 Like

Ohhh poor you. As for quality - sh*te but you get what you pay for haha. The black coating is comming off as soon as you touch it. Feels soolid but ascetics are horrible.

Also no screws for bolts - well I guess I’ll get some decent quality ones myself. Any idea of size ? M6? M4?

I hope they work fine. Also got two 250 mm belts where listing said 250 and 260 so I’m not happy. Neutral feedback will be left at least, I’ll see if I need longer belt when I get home with it.

:joy: oh dear. I prefer silver anyway :thinking: You can get your money back. Easily, they will have to pay for return shipping (which they obviously won’t do as it’s from china) so you’ll get two free pulleys. Start a not as described claim on eBay and upload that picture. If mine turn up like that I will be.

1 Like

My guess will be m5 but take one to your local hardware shop and they’ll tell you

I’ll measure it once home :wink: as for claim - I’ll def do it for belt reason. As for pulleys, I looked closer on the stolen pics ( there is a guy here who’s pics they have taken and undercutting him in therms of price ) they have on their listing and there is a bit of chip comming off as well. So it’s to be expected…