Two guys - 1,500 boards sold - 700K $ Earned ;)

For anyone who’s interested. Here are their original plans from when Levi entered a business planning class/contest

“Lectric B Plan Final” - https://www.dropbox.com/s/o4jjlwfxev4geu9/Lectric_B_Plan_Final.pdf?dl=0

“Lectric Longboard Presentation” - https://www.dropbox.com/s/upg589j7ouw1d16/Lectric_Longboards_presentation.pdf?dl=0

Well, thanks for in-detail info. Was an interesting read.

Well… from business perspective, they sort of has ‘beautiful vision’’… then again, im not sure how much power these little hubs motors have, so would be interesting to look into how many people have had problems with the motors/boards so far.

I knew he wasn’t talking to Naf…Personally I watched the Propoganda video and commented accordingly. I assumed he did too.

wait… so somebody bought low… spun the product… and sold high? And did it with an esk8?

say it ain’t so.

4 Likes

Do you think they will last?

On a side note, found an interesting board - STARK. Has it been featured on forum already?

Looks like there might be some explosion of eboards soon… already have seen endless varieties of boards on amazon…

(you can skip back in video, to see the wheel @ diyeboard is selling / using.

2 Likes

i’ve already built an endless variety of boards in my garage.

All of these koowheel clone knockoffs from Shenzen are good for business. They get people interested then they get bored and come find me. Or they want to mod them. Or they have obvious flaws that can easily be fixed and resold cough EXO cough

I think what bugs me the most is that more and more i see things that are less and less skateboard and more concept or next gen or vehicle.

i’d like to see more skateboards and less weird future shit. Shit with weird tires and handles every fucking where and covered in lights and made out of carbon and alien cunt hairs… i want to see more maple and thane out there, maybe get back to some roots. idk just pondering the universe and shit.

7 Likes

Sounds like you’re in the market for some jaykay trucks.

Oh that’s right, those god damn guys are using a finger sensing wrist mounted controller and qi wireless charging and… sorry

2 Likes

Well these god damn electric skateboards now got me looking into weird things like OneWheel and those electric unicycle things that look like an egg

2 Likes

i admit i want one of those unicycle things.

2 Likes

Just saw this post in Instagram. Sounds about right.

There’s no excuse for that. I’m so tired of the “sell it and forget it” way of doing business. It’s consumer hostile and predatory.

3 Likes

I want to see a plethora of boards out there which is what we are starting to see now as it grows,some people want handles or bamboo flex like boosted boards,hub motors etc. Personal I prefer no flex and belt drive but every one is different,most people dont want the same thing everybody else has. Cheaper boards are a good way for some people that are starting out,personally I sat back and read up on this forum waiting for components to get better and made my purchase but I wanted two things,reliability and speed and that’s what I got building my own!

2 Likes

we don’t have the finger sensing controller anymore → we have our own ring to control the board. Oh just wanted to say that we have maple decks.So, not everything is future shit but sometimes you have to think further.

mmmmm maple.

dear god. I guess they like house fires. Maybe they invested in hydrants?

1 Like