TSG Pass Helmet Group Buy - Closed

So a bunch of you have been requesting a part 2 to the TSG Pass group buy, so here you go! All sizes and colors are in stock (except XL Red) so have at it!

To participate please order on my website here

Price is $205 shipped plus taxes. Use promo code “TSG” for free shipping. If you would like anything else from my store you can order it at the same time and the items will be shipped together - www.buildkitboards.com/collections/all

##Helemts are first come first serve as there is limited stock form some specific sizes and colors.Shipping time is approximately 2 weeks.

@peelhan @mark108108 @NummThumz @Ishayc @Eboosted @Aeroquiv

Nice. I posted a link on reddit. Love my helmet from the last time around and hope you get enough interest for round 2.

Yep we need about 10 helmets to complete the order!

1 helmet ordered 9 to go…

Ive been looking at this helmet recently. What would shipping cost to UK

It is way to expensive. European customers purchase from some other sellers that were linked in the other thread.

Can you please confirm if I’d have to pay taxes if you ship to Florida?

Unfortunately yes, it’s Pennsylvania’s tax system.

We’re going to need some more support to get this going.

Only 1 order, going to need more support here…

Okay, not enough support. I took the helmet off the store and refunded the 2 people who ordered.

If I get atleast 10 people say they are 100% confirmed I will reopen the store and allow orders

I’m 100% in if we have 10 people. I need a helmet for the speeds ive been riding c:

Is this still on? I don’t see the tsg on the site

Nope only 3 people interested[quote=“JLabs, post:12, topic:27403”] If I get atleast 10 people say they are 100% confirmed I will reopen the store and allow orders [/quote]

1 Like

Count me in.

I’d probably be in for one depending on the timing.

I’d be in if we can get 10.

Maybe we can gauge interest for this again? I believe a lot more people would be interested now, considering they are sold out everywhere. I am in for 1 if this happens.

Me too, if they will be also for EU people.