TSG GROUP BUY - completed

Go to the website, make an account, and order it and you’ll be gtg

1 Like

Here i was thinking I was the only one with a big head. Cant complain with a white at this price.

2 Likes

Got me an acid yellow and white in Large. Hope I can wear both at the same time for highest viz possible.

3 Likes

Thanks man! I appreciate the help. Didn’t know if there were additional steps as a group by

1 Like

paid thankkyouuuuu :rofl:

sure you can but you better hurry :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now I just have to decide on the color, Black is so nice but yellow for visibility… :no_mouth:

1 Like

I already got a ruroc but I feel like I should sell it, it doesn’t fit with glasses too well. What about the TSG helmet?

Plenty of room for glasses. I tried with sunglasses and clear visors and it was fine

And this is why it pays to be a @jlabs customer :joy:. If i had to spend time making an account there NO WAY i would’ve gotten that black :sob:. Literally sold out 1 minute after purchase

1 Like

FYI…

If the EU wants in on the pads I can do so, but shipping will be about twice as much. Canada is also welcome if you pay the shipping cost.

@JLabs doesn’t have concrete shipping costs for international shipments yet so just be patient. Go ahead and buy, he will let you know the additional shipping at a later date.

1 Like

Damn! This is crazy! Got a Black Large TSG! Thanks @JLabs!

2 Likes

my timing is horrible, at least i was able to get the pads!

What’s the expected date of shipping for these? :smiley: Thank you so much @JLabs!!

I decided to save my $$ on the helmet and just got the pads, I’ll throw it towards lasic one day and my eventually freedom from glasses

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat. I will likely have to remove the shield so the helmet will fit. I got a bowl as well just in case.

1 Like

I love my Cyan, but I wanted yellow for night visibility too.

9 Likes

The gear will likely ship from TSG like last time. If that’s the case less than a month.

1 Like

On to the real thing…why do we all have big heads? [20 points] bonus marks for diagrams

3 Likes

Thank you for the reply sir

1 Like