TSG GROUP BUY - completed

He said that he will use USPS for most orders, so you can estimate here: https://postcalc.usps.com/

Pretty sure he is in Pennsylvania, so you can use 15106 as the domestic zip code.

@JLabs Can we buy these with the group buy? this is exactly what im looking for!

2 Likes

My head is right on the edge of medium and largeā€¦ which one to get? I think my bern watts is a large and fits great.

1 Like

@that0n3guy Iā€™m the sameā€¦ by the measurements I could use M or L. I bought L and I love it, M felt too tight, although still usable. At some point it comes down to the shape of your skull and head overall. Iā€™d suggest L if youā€™re in between.

2 Likes

Hey man I was just rescrolling through this. TSG pass are not plastic, the shell is a fiberglass composite . And the pass pro is a carbon fiber compositeā€¦

3 Likes

Give me five mins, finishing up everything

9 Likes

Drum rollā€¦

F5F5F5F5F5 derp

5 Likes

Is it possible to purchase a set with varying sizes? Cause I just realized, I have hella small wrists but L-size arms & legsā€¦

I have a 23.5 inch head. Should I go up a size for an XL or stick to a Large?

XL tenchar for passā€¦half cap different

1 Like

His website is going to think it is under attack with all of the refreshing going on

3 Likes

It IS under attack

1 Like

would love to see the analytics on his site for the next hour

1 Like

If you want to get acid yellow in small, just add it to cart and viola!

wait are all the other ones gone already, LOL!.. i suck at life

Lol what? Not even sure thereā€™s a link yet :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

damn, is small all thatā€™s available for the TSG pass?

there isā€¦ it only has acid yellow small

No, mixed sizes, mixed colors. See original post. ^