TSG GROUP BUY - completed

6 Likes

New olders are badass, I own ruroc, and a tsg and this by far is lightest of all them :+1:t3: I got tired of seeing everyone with a ruroc or tsg,. Iā€™m just hoping this one doesnā€™t get played out :weary::weary::weary:

1 Like

That steelbird are pure garbageā€‹:poop::poop::poop::poop: fits super ugly

1 Like

Amazing, thanks a ton. Iā€™m dying for a full face helmet, but the price, oof!

Youā€™re the man, thanks again

@sikamikaniko I would still expect $200+

I think the price has gone up again since this post too

yā€™all should check amazonā€¦i got a new-used for $160 before thanksgivingā€¦ a steal and appeared brand newā€¦not sure what gives but couldnt beat the price :wink:

2 Likes

From what I can tell, after all helmets are sold in the USA, the only color available will be black. Still a great helmet, and black was by far the most popular color

1 Like

any updates on this? @JLabs

I was just about to ask as well, I really need some gear. Thanks

1 Like

Hey JLabs, have been looking to purchase a TSG Pass satin black but that price is bery high i would love to see another group buy for full face TSG helmets. Please let me know when if you are going to do another group buy of these helmets!

1 Like

I have been chatting back and forth with TSG, I will have info on Monday on timeline for delivery. They are basically out of stock everywhere and they would need to be ordered. Likely 4-8 weeks for delivery so I will do a $50 deposit to reserve a color and size and then have the total due when the helmets land in the USA.

I will continue to update this topic until details are finalized, after everything is together I will make a new one.

12 Likes

Sounds good! Looking forward to this group buy.

1 Like

would be nice to be able to buy extra visors

1 Like

Definitely interested in this

Got word that only black helmets are available, but they can ship in 2 weeks. A different color requires 90pcs to be made.

I will likely do a GB for the Black Pass, Basic Protection Kits, DHP pads, and Superlight/Evolution Helmets. More info in the coming days.

10 Likes

Can you ship to Australia for me? If so Iā€™m in! Also the turquoise looked amazing. :smirk:

@Winfly

would be nice to be able to buy extra visors

Just a few more typing keys, Wing: Mirror Silver - TSG Pass Replacement Visor for the taking, girls! :point_down:

https://www.muirskate.com/longboard/products/69838/tsg-pass-replacement-visor

But I want clear

2 Likes

If anybody is looking for a helmet in the meantime theyā€™re currently on sale at longboarderlabs. Itā€™s a Canadian based shop but 250 cad or 190 US is a steal!

https://www.longboarderlabs.com/product/tsg-pass-atin-black/

At check out, you can only ship to Canada.

2 Likes