TSG GROUP BUY - completed

how much would the tsg superlight be shipped im in ireland …any eu groupbuy happening?

I give the five star rating to the printer… this is so much bigger than anticipated. The orders don’t stop. Literally.

P.S. you can peep the first build many years ago on the edge of the pick

6 Likes

hey @JLabs what is the return period that we will get the helmets just orderd white large stoked!

This is a Group Buy… I’m not doing returns…

3 Likes

You can always re-sell it. You can easily sell it for 150

3 Likes

@JLabs let me rephrase the turn around period by the time that we pay such as today and by the time we get the helmets 1-2 weeks?

1 Like

Not sure yet. Shouldn’t be more than a month.

1 Like

I will buy your helmet if you ever decide against it. (Large white-$150-160) :joy:

Order #1436 Thank you JLabs…for saving my body one part at a time

Just so ya know I was charged shipping costs on the website to ship to Canada and it was 25$ for 2 helmets and a set of pads.

Links no longer work… Group buy over?

Went to bed waiting for link, woke up all sold out… :frowning:

That’s not the actual price. Will be more than that when I actually calculate it. There is no way for the website to know what price to charge currently

1 Like

You kill me :joy: I guess you meant “what is the ETA” Estimated time of arrival.

just for you :kissing_heart:@mikenopolis

2 Likes

Ouch missed this one. Thanks @JLabs this is heroic.

Is it possible to ship to malaysia?

@JLabs so what’s the total lid count :joy::joy:

went to work (5pm-1am) no luck for me at all. :sob:

to my knowledge it went live around 3 , I was at Disney land and my phone was at 20% and it was berly 1pm 4% battery clutch tsg pass

So… @JLabs, whats the final tally for today’s turkey hunt?