TRAMPA Street & Urban Carver (WHATCHA THINK?) YAY OR NAY

No, we don’t have distribution facilities in DE.

Please be before Christmas!

2 Likes

would be good before autumn to get some kilometers into these rings! :wink:

4 Likes

Does Trampa sell the endcap for that underboard battery enclosure? If you look closely it has their logo on it.

2 Likes

Still a work in progress I think.

Some of us have been waiting for a while for those D:!

@trampa any updates regarding the wheels? How many prototypes do you have now? :stuck_out_tongue:

We are pressing the paddel down as hard as we can. I’ll post some protos to Nowind for testing as soon as we have them.

Frank

7 Likes

frank, when are the 6" pneumatics coming out?

@torqueboards are you still making urban carver mounts that fit 6374s? Or just the MTB ones?

@Sender Just the MTB options.

1 Like

@trampa Sorry for bringing up an old post; I’m looking to do a similar build; how do I have a custom cart setup so I can order a board built like this? I’m wanting to electrify it as well, so I was looking for a street carve deck in 14 ply, with the upper base plate and ultimate hangers so I can eventually swap between stickies and pneumatics.

i know the hangers are reversible for the street or urban option but i cant get my head around why, does it effect the steering/response/height. sorry for not understanding just want to get clear on how they work as i’m looking at making a board up

cheers

James

If you ride street wheels you need to reverse the hanger, so that you gain ground clearance. Otherwise the lowest portion of the hanger sits to close to the ground for an average ride on roads with potholes etc.

You can reverse the hanger if you want to switch to pneumatics later. Wheel base gats wider in regular position and a bit narrower in reversed ( street wheel) position.

1 Like

Thank you

Would the Difference make any noticeable difference to the turning circle

Not really