TRAMPA Street & Urban Carver (WHATCHA THINK?) YAY OR NAY

Hi, You Can try this calculator for accurate calculations.

http://www.elektro-skateboard.de/wiki/wissenswertes/strom-spannung-reichweite-vii

You chose a 125mm wheel, not 7" or 8". Choosing a 125, gearing wants to be longer, mor like 14/44.

Frank

Yes that was what I’m asking about.

Do you plan to make around 46ish teeth slave pulleys or not?

Just wanted to know since Trampa plans to sell these 125mm wheels but as you know, your only option of 66t in the shop is too slow, hence the question.

We plan to make 44-46 teeth. I think predominantly for the Superstar Hub. You want to hit 40 Km/h.

Frank

Incredible. I’ve been looking for big robust wheels like this ones used on D-Ex kiteboards. Been inspired by them for weeks and now Trampa is bringing some that are just similar!! Filling a niche

D-Ex Wheels

@trampa any news about urethane hubs? @Nowind mentioned something is moving at least!

Ja, die Formen werden gemacht, sobald ich 2stunden für die Zeichnung habe. Ein Satz Protos ist für dich gebucht.

Frank

2 Likes

Wie bekomme ich ein paar davon?

Erstmal müssen Prototypen gemacht werden…

Hi Frank, did you get some fresh news about that ?! :blush: Good continuation

2 Likes

Any News about the Progress?

1 Like

There seems to be some prototypes. . .

3 Likes

Take my money, like now :grinning:

That looks slick!

That’s the time machine prototype. The only issue we currently have is burning tarmac.

Frank

3 Likes

Any idea when they will be available?

The new moulds just arrived at the factory. Made in Germany…

1 Like

So how long until they’re for sale!

We have to do some test shots with the production moulds and then we will see. I’ll announce when they will be in production.

Frank

What about wheel pulleys ? I use 70T now on my Superstars, would the ground clearance be to small ?

Can we buy them in germany? (Made in Germany…transport to UK, transport to DE)