Trampa spring issue PSA

You can pre order on his site :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Better do so :point_up: :relieved:

I agree 100% since @Nowind is the person who makes them.

I hoping he makes raw, or black color think he offers only blue,orange ā€¦

Than better ask @Nowind now before he send them for anodizing (hope I wrote it rightšŸ˜…) Iā€˜m sure he can hold one in raw for you if you preorder

1 Like

Yeah raw is no problem as long as i know before let them anadozisingā€¦ black is not planned, orange and blue

1 Like

@Touch415 in case you didnā€™t already have seen I wanted to tag you on nowinds answer to the raw option

1 Like

see folks :wink::grinning:

I wonā€™t switch back to springs, the elastomere dampers are still stable at speed and have better turning radius. With extreme leaning and bindings the turning radius is ridiculous tight.

7 Likes

Great slam at 3:17!

2 Likes

Ok so generally how long do the elastomere dampers last before they need replacing? At Ā£139,00 a pop id expect them to last multiple years right?

Does anyone have the mounting specs for the Trampa spring trucks? Diameter and spacing of the board mounting.

Not the best angle but I didnā€™t have the springs dismounted image The hight without cups on the ends is about 60mm Plus here some docu, maybe something helpful you could need

1 Like

The docs did the truck, thanks!

2 Likes

The elastomer Spring Kit is now available on our website. We are currently testing different materials, shapes and shore harnesses to meet different requirements. More to comeā€¦

2 Likes

They look interesting. Why is the price so expensive on these though?

Their cheaper than the .e-toxx version

Do you plan other colors than black ?

for reference guysā€¦ u can get MTB trucks from MBS (matrix 2) that use shock blocks not springs from the get go for ~80 USD and for a 4 pack of shock blocks u pay 25 USD vs ~87USD for infinity trucks + 75USD for elastomer blocks.

they even have 3 different varieties ranging from soft to hard (yellow red and orange)

1 Like

Thatā€™s great but iv already got the trampa trucks so its not worthwhile me paying extra for MTB trucks i dont really need just so i can use shock blocks.

isnt it thoā€¦ 75ā‚¬ for blocksā€¦ or ~80USD for a complete truck that vs trampaā€™s prices would pay for itself the first time u have to replace ur elastomer blocksā€¦

2 Likes