Trampa Snow Chains GROUPBUY *see pricing*

USA, NYC

10 char

That sounds interesting, i was thinking to spike a set of tyres for the winter, but MTB tyres are so thin. Any info on how chains perform? How long they last?

I don’t have any numbers but there is a significant difference when riding with and without chains.

I’ve put 60 miles on them last winter and the only thing you need to do it lock tight the locking thread. Other than that it’s fine

1 Like

Are we moving forward with this? Me and @Mikeomania12 is firm yes

I’m also in. But perhaps we could wait a few more weeks to see if anyone else is keen ti get snowchains.?

@barajabali any possibillity you could ship the chains as a “gift” to me? To avoid 25% tax on them… Or are they shipping directly from factory?

Yes I think 1 week from today will be neough time maybe we can get a hand ful more and lighten the pricing up a bit

I’ll ship them from my house I’ll ship it however you want it

1 Like

Whats the story here?

We didnt hit the minimum amount. I could ask for pricing for a smaller quantity

Yes please

@Mikeomania12 @L3chef @vap @Nate I have pricing for 150 per set plus shipping. See my link http://www.chiboards.com/eboard-parts/8-mountain-board-snow-chains

1 Like

Any interest in this anymore?

Hey sry I did forget about this to be honest. I am still intrested in these chains. But I can’t afford them before christmas. So many gifts to get this year. But I will be back when my wallet is thicker

1 Like