Trampa parts new. Everything else lightly used

Direct drives 400 with trucks

I have another rack and containers in storage. It’s a cluster fuck when I’m looking for a connector or something and Todd the whole place up looking lol

1 Like

Sorry for the poor comms I just started working and I have two pets to take care of when I get home. Plus a girlfriend. But ya riptide 300. Predator 600. Brand new mini direct drives etoxx w vertigo trucks 400. Carvon torque drives brand new 480. Lightly used 400. Surf Rods 200mm rkp 100 a truck. Mellow, undecided on price. 2x Maytech vescs 60each. Focboxs 110. THRe 30q 12s5p pack w enclosure under mount for trampa deck is brand new built by bara for himself, he never ended up using. 30q 12s3p and 12s2p w bms 250 and 220.

2 Likes

Pictures please

I’m interested in the surfrodz. Can you post up pictures? Are they brand new? What size axle?

God Damn! You have a lot of cool shit my friend. Loving it!!

So cool that I don’t think he really wants to sell any of it…

2 Likes

I do. The surfrodz are in decent shape. Def used tho. I’m responding to all pm’s

:joy::joy::joy:. That’s what I’m seeing. A lot of interest from people yet most parts are still available???

Are the DD motors still available

Still avalible Per truck? A set is under $160 shipped.

2 Likes

Are the carvon motors still available? are those the speed or torque drives?

@J0ker3366 alot here too for used parts. But he isn’t on daily so be prepared to wait a few days for a response. But he does respond

1 Like

Sup man have u texted me

I meant a pair

1 Like

They are the torque drives. I have one set left. Brand new. 440

@skunk more SZs for you haha

1 Like

Ill take the surfrodz if they are 100 a pair. @on1y

1 Like

Are these still available? what size are the tires and tubes? @on1y. Also is international shipping possible?

raptor 2 availble??

gr sam