Trampa MTB - IKEA-edition | E-TOXX Direct Drive | TB 6374 190kv | MAX6 ESC | 8s Lipo |

Went over a small hump full throttle, all my weight got on the backwheels, went into a slide and flew off. Cracked the helmet (Ruroc helmet) and broke the mouth/face protection.

Going for a x-ray tomorrow, will probably be fine. But this got me thinking :flushed:

@Nowind

@Cobber

Nah dude, just a smallish crack. But the mouthpiece is broken.

1 Like

Lucky for the chinbar (mouthpiece)… otherwise you’d be living on soup!

Heal fast bro

1 Like

Sorry to hear it really nice job on the build think everyone tends to see the 12S dual motor setup and think that full power and speed is the best way to go, really depends on the rider and experience and all. Personally run a single motor 10S 149kv with 83mm wheels (waiting on those 107s) but top speed currently at 21mph is way too fast to ride safely. Solution don’t push it faster than you can run off it if you don’t have to, still nice to go kicking speeds without kicking if you change your mindset a bit (of course depends on if you’re building a thrill ride or a commuter board). Still understand crashes are scary glad you had gear on to save your brain and face, good luck selling the setup it’s a pretty good deal (basically free labor)

1 Like

@Cobber

Yeah, a great helmet for sure. Thanks dude!

@wafflejock

Yeah I probably rode it over my ability, but when that speed demon get’s a hold, all bets are off :grinning: With the bindings you are kinda screwed, there’s no running anywhere :wink:

Maybe I jumped the gun. Need a couple of weeks to heal and think it over.

2 Likes

Do that! She will calm down eventually :smiley:

1 Like

Yes makes sense with the Ruroc, only helmets apear on my google search. Glad you wear that protectives, a hard wipe out can scare the hell out of you… Maybe you will change your mind (and wifes too) and be glad not to sold your Board at this point ?! But of course this is your desicion… price is good !

Hope x-ray shows no complications… Get well soon Dude

1 Like

Not for sale anymore. Got a small crack in my tailbone, will probably make a full recovery so I’m keeping the board.

I might be 30+ years but I won’t become a old boring grumpy dude just yet :smile:

14 Likes

Yeah Dude, good decision IMO Get well and get on the board again soon. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Back at it, loving that Direct drive sound. Sounding like a TIE-fighter flying through the woods :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Glad you are back on the track … deep in the woods “flying” around … NICE

1 Like

Yeah man, feels good. Took a while to gather the balls to be able to give it full throttle. Esk8 building is addictive, I’ve started my shoppinglist for a trampa streetcarver and you know I need my E-Toxx fix :wink:

1 Like

Hi Smatter :

I,m looking forward to buy your Trampa if its still for sale .

I have now a trampa holly-pro with belt-drive but i would like to change to direct-drive .

Can you please tell me whats the price for your mountainboard !! delivery will be to spain .

Kind regards :slight_smile: David Medina

Check your messages dude!