Trampa mountain board. Buy or build?

Same internal structure as the SK8 and similar to SK3. Made by the same manufacturer most likely.

Compare the complaints about these motors with any other sealed motor and you will realize it is one of the best options for 63xx we currently have, even though that may not be enough with the motor amps and voltage some of us are using.

If the motor becomes too hot there are a few settings that can be tweaked. If these motors survive the high temp abuse instead of disintegrating like so many others, they deserve a top 3 spot :stuck_out_tongue:

Not to mention, no shitty warranty service like 50 percent off on the next purchase or sending it back to China.

which motors you refering to? the trampa?

Yes 10chars

1 Like

I thought they not sealed :thinking:

It was referred to as semi sealed by a few. Anyway, those whole pulled them apart noticed similar internals compared to the turnigy offering. That includes the fan Frank speaks of.

1 Like

It came early :smiley::smiley::smiley:

20181109_200208

20181109_200225

20181109_200237

Now I have to make adapters for my rc heli lipo batteries ( I use EC5 connectors) to play with it until all the various items to make my 12S7P arrive.

5 Likes

How long from ordering to arrival?

1 Like

It was shipped 3 days after ordering and it took exactly 1 week to arrive after despatch.

1 Like

Anyone have any idea what motor guards those are?

The true purpose is motor axle support. Contact nowind if you want more info, though I can tell you now this is going to be custom CNC if you do not have the exact same gear drive and motor.

Yeah no, i was thinking for use with the Etoxx geardrive, but just was inquiring as i had never seen them before and they seem really practical for use with the GD @Nowind, and info on them,?

Any info on what ? Dont see the question (-;

The motor protectors you installed in this video to the gear drive. https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/trampa-mountain-board-buy-or-build/72702/17?u=andy87 Idk which infos but it was about it :sweat_smile:

Hehe ah thank you

This Guards are mainly the AS5047 Encoder Mounting Part.

I made some for @Cobber some time ago, not sure if he starts his build already ?!

1 Like

How’s the board going? Did you install your 12s7p pack yet? What’s the ride like?

I have installed the pack and have taken the board for some test rides. Unfortunately I am having some problems with the motors so it is too soon to come up with conclusions. I am working with trampa to get them resolved When I have more news I will let you guys know how it goes.

1 Like

Cheers Taz, look forward to hearing your thoughts on the board.

1 Like

beautiful!!

1 Like

Is this the new pro dual belt mountain board from trampa??

Yes it is.

1 Like