Pre-Order Focbox Unity $249 | R-SPEC Drive Kit $579USD

Trampa monster box questions

Hi guys

I’ve purchased a trampa monster box enclosure and wiring kit.

I’ve got a couple of questions if you can point me in the right direction.

Where do the rubber grommets go in the photo below? There are 3 of them.

Also in one of the pictures below there is motor sensor cable extender made out of circuit board components, where would this go??

This link might be the answer to one of your questions:

The sensor extension goes into the channel on your deck (if you got one):

Hey bud :slight_smile: great choice. I’m seriously thinking about putting Monster Boxes on all my MTBs.

The rubber grommets are placed between the Monster Box and the Trampa deck :slight_smile:

The PCB is for the hall sensor cabling; very clever bit of engineering. It sits in the HolyPro35 eMTB deck which has a CNC milled cutout for cabling.

Hope this helps!

Ah thanks all. It’s a great bit of kit.

Next is to figure out whether to run cables underneath or over one of the foot bindings. :slight_smile:

IMO, if you have the newer style holypro deck I’d go with the super clean looking option of running it underneath. I have the older style deck so my cables run overtop my bindings. It looks ok, but isn’t quite as clean.

@xclr8r is right - I’ll never go back fwiw :slight_smile:

New holypro deck being the one with the cable run cut in? Mine doesn’t have that.

No it’s a different model.
The usual holy pro is without cable routing channel.

Ah right, how do you know if it’s the new or old version of the usual one you have?

Depends what you ordered.
You can double check it on the trampa website

Didn’t order the deck, got the deck pretty cheap second hand off some other guy

Than just look if you have a cable channel or not.

Nope I don’t haha

I second this

IMG_20180419_222035

IMG_20180419_192401

even have a thing if you have a 3d printer https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2981889