Trampa like deck..?

I really want to ask this: in theory, with slightl modifications, could you put RC car shocks, replacing the damper system? RC world has huge shocks and a really wide variety of shock oil, maybe this could be a really stable option? In my case, I would run ~100mm wheels.

Holy Pro, 17Ply.

That would not work. An RC Car doesnā€™t have to support 100Kg.

1 Like

What about the HS11?

They donā€™t produce it anymore

Thatā€¦ Sucks. So if my current deck snaps I have nothing to replace it with @trampa? A holy pro doesnā€™t really work with a bottom mounted enclosure.

Yeah it sucks but you can also easily epoxy some plastic covers inside. The grip tape will cover the rest so you should be fine also with a battery tray under the deck.

Edit: iā€˜ll need to make some covers in next time too. Plane to 3D design and print them. If it work out fine iā€˜ll link the stl files here too.

If your current deck is from us, it will not snap. Covering the holes is quite easy. The 2018 Holy Pro replaces the HS11. Stocking all the different models in all ply ratings is to much stock our end.

What do you recommend to fill the holes with on the HolyPro 35Ā°. I plan on doing a bottom mount battery enclosure.

Epoxy 10char

1 Like