Trampa Day Walker | NoWind Direct Drive | 12S6P 30Q

My 6384s from APS are showing signs or fatigue already.

4 Likes

Not sure yet, I’ve hooked them up to the focboxes and run detections. According to my phone app belt detection on my Evo is louder (dB wise) than the Helical gearbox.

Finally got an order in to @trampa

With a set of Gummies for the

So this should be rocking pretty soon as everything was in stock. :slight_smile: Just waiting on shipping confirmation.

2 Likes

BTW boys if you want the foot strap holes predrilled don’t forget to message @trampa in your order :wink:

1 Like

Depending on the board, we have an attribute for binding drillage. Simply select it and we will ad binding holes.

3 Likes

i thought they all came pre drilled. i asked for my hs11 to not be drilled for bindings and… they came drilled for bindings :expressionless:

Not only that, then you order black springs and u get red ones :smiley:

Christmas time. @trampa your packaging = perfection.

15 Likes

I’ll forward that to Sam, who has sorted your order. Post an image when you finished your board.

Frank

2 Likes

Cool! Yeah let Sam know. I’ve never seen an international package that heavy show up in still great condition.

And it won’t be to long haha…

10 Likes

Sorry one more… them colors… had to turn the lights on. Because the blue and white… amazing

17 Likes

I love those 6.5" tires they look sick, I can’t imagine how it would look with solid red same as case wheel hubs on evo :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What a sexy beast, love it!

1 Like

They all sexy until you go out :frowning: Afterwards it looks like monster :smiley:

HOLY FUCK DUDE! That’s making my eyes hurt it’s so pretty. What a sweet colour scheme. I reckon you could be up for the build of the year award!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Deckoz how are the 6.5” holding up?

1 Like

Does 14 ply feel good? Did you consider going with trampa short deck (lighter)? Also did you find a nice looking top mount case? :slight_smile:

Your need lipos to give that baby life :rocket: I use Loctite 638 to hold the cages in. My drive gets bashed when I lets friends ride offset gahahaha

Here I was thinking my build was somewhat original… Only to find you’ve gotten to it first :joy::joy: :man_facepalming:

Does my build count as the first if you haven’t finished this one? :yum:

The gear drive look amazing, can’t wait for mine >:)