TORQUEBOARDS VOTE FOR NEW WHEELS - 100x65mm or 107x65mm KEGEL Style Wheels?

I have a new direct drive hub motor (fully customed, CNC’ed). I’ll be releasing in the near future still undergoing testing and there will be a beta run before they will be available IN STOCK. A future post will be posted in the future.

I plan on offering a complimentary KEGEL core style wheel in either one of the two sizes below.

Personally, I prefer 100mm as for commuting with 107mm is pretty big/heavy. :muscle: I am open to what people prefer more.

These wheels will be made in the USA and will be BLACK on BLACK.

Please VOTE :smile: Any other suggestions or concerns. Please share!

• 100mm x 65mm KEGEL Style Wheels
  • 107mm x 65mm KEGEL Style Wheels

0 voters

Added 75A to this poll -> http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/torqueboards-vote-for-new-wheels-100x65mm-or-107x65mm-kegel-style-wheels/53975/11?

• 78A Duro
  • 80A Duro
  • 82A Duro

0 voters

ADDED COLOR CHOICES -> http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/torqueboards-vote-for-new-wheels-100x65mm-or-107x65mm-kegel-style-wheels/53975/24?u=torqueboards

5 Likes

Awese, looking forward to pics and video.

4 Likes

Really looking forward to these! The belt drive style products from Torqueboards have always been great

5 Likes

The only option should be 78A duro. who the hell wants hard wheels :joy:

3 Likes

Can’t wait. Make em yellow for a change

1 Like

@Apolo We can in the future. As of now, gotta stick with the classics and staples first :smile:

2 Likes

@torqueboards I see I see. Are you guys putting an edged lip on them? imo they’re the most important feature in a nice grippy wheel

@Apolo I assume your referring too similar to kegels… I was thinking less lip but it’s still something around 61mm contact patch which is much larger that Kegels so it would still be much more grippy.

1 Like

Pictures please???

I’m interested in the direct drive nice.

Also wheel Duro should be 75, 78 is too hard and anything in the 80s is garbage imo. If 75 was an option I bet that would be number one in the votes and you would have a hot seller.

I can’t wait to see what you have coming in the future

3 Likes

@Battosaii - I’ll add 75A. @ATLesk8 - not yet :slight_smile: You’ll like them though… should be less than a few weeks we’ll post them…

Added 75A DURO… Don’t think I can edit a poll.

• 75A Duro
  • 78A Duro
  • 80A Duro
  • 82A Duro

0 voters

1 Like

108mm x 74mm would be better, and make it thin-lipped so it’s lighter. It’s the width that makes it go over railroad tracks and obstacles much better, especially if the lip is flexible

Or even 103mm x 74mm if you gotta

4 Likes

@b264 lol that 1mm really does that much… you’re already at 107! might as well make it even.

1 Like

What’s up with your love for hard ass wheels? Lol

2 Likes

Now that I think about it, we should stick with prime numbers

89, 97, 103, 107, 109, 113, 127

Just because we can :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

He likes stuff hard

5 Likes

These Boa wheels say 82 and they are definitely not hard and they are not chunking either…

My Abec 107 are 74a and they aren’t chunking either 500ish miles later.

1 Like

My ABEC11 74a chunk like chunking is about to go out of style.

2 Likes

113 mm should be awesome. I never found information about these :point_down: wheels and the board (kiteboard), a D-EX, apparently made in the UK. Always thought they were the coolest wheels ever but don’t know neither the brand nor the size (??)…

D-EX (Design Extreme Genesis)

https://co.pinterest.com/pin/455708056022552294/

3 Likes