TorqueBoards 218mm extended caliber clones [Australia]

No worries. Just waiting on a few more payments, will try to make the order tonight.

My bad. I was just expecting a msg on the forum. Money sent.

Waiting on 1 last payment before I make the order :slight_smile:

Apologies for the delay guys, still waiting on @Hankbull’s payment. If he doesn’t get it in by tonight I will order without him. Thanks

Order has been placed, hopefully in time for @torqueboards to ship monday :slight_smile: Will Update you guys when I have the tracking code for the shipment.

@lowGuido @Jebe @Hankbull @baxter

http://puu.sh/x3EmJ/80a4142adb.png

4 Likes

Forgot to update you guys, parts shipped out on the 10th. Tracking is here: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action?tLabels=CJ465593445US Will let you guys know when it arrives in aus.

2 Likes

Shiitt already in melbs. Not long now

1 Like

They have arrived! I totally forgot to add packing costs to everyone’s orders, oh well. Will try get them shipped out in the next few days, anyone that wants to pickup from SYD CBD, PM me :slight_smile:

@Hankbull @lowGuido @Jebe your parcels are packaged up and will be out tomorrow. You should get an email from sendle or auspost with tracking info. @baxter, I sent you an email, was missing your name for shipping.

Just an update on the postage situation, sendle managed to miss pickup 2 days in a row (was from my work, they never came), so they said they will pick them up on monday guaranteed. Auspost packages went out on friday.

Good news, the couriers picked the parcels up @ 6pm friday (after I left work), and they have all been delivered :slight_smile: @lowGuido @baxter @Jebe

Hope you guys enjoy your trucks, have fun!

2 Likes

Yep - got them. Thanks for organizing this group buy

2 Likes

got mine today!! thanks again

1 Like

Is there anyone interested in ordering these bad boys to Europe? If we can get it over the 300USD and get a free shipping that would be great. I am located in Slovakia and would be interested in one pair so only 240USD or 4 pairs to go :smiley: :smiley: Inside europe the shipping should be around 9€ from me to you. :slight_smile:

@Martinsp I’m from Spain and willing to get one pair of these 218mm trucks.

Lets go find 3 more guys :wink:

@I82 Awesome, I am going to create a new thread because the title of this one does not really describe this.

I would take 2 pairs @Martinsp