"Tico" *UPDATE*/Red Ember Bludgeon/dual Maytech 6374S 170kv/ FOCBOX/20-60 PSYCHO 6SHOOTERS/ 12s5p bypass 30q/psycho mounts and enclosure

Mmmmmm, sitting at 44.3 and going! Yay!

Fan a blowin, red “charging” light on!

7 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

At 46.3 volts. I will he dismantling soon @Deckoz.

Caveat: I am nervous and trusting you on this!

The NC community is lucky to have you!

3 Likes

@Sender I am loving this! I love the process and i love watching everything develop! awesome work and i look forward to seeing you riding this beast soon :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks so much! I will be sure to continue and document my successes and failures… the latter might be a bit more prevalent though… … #learning

3 Likes

If I take a bit to respond still out on a ride. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What BMS are you using ?

@Sender I’ve never used these words on this forum before, but I’m borderline jealous of your build. Except for the liion batteries, of course lol.

Looks like you have plenty of room for the sk3s, no? I wonder if @psychotiller is going to design the reverse mounts (that I’ve been bugging the shit out of him to make haha) to allow the motor plates on the outer side of the flange :thinking:

1 Like

Bestech d140

1 Like

Thanks Patrick, I appreciate it! I just cant wait to get riding on this bad boy!

2 Likes

I can imagine! It’s funny, I never experienced the feeling of building a "masterpiece ", and by that I mean building a board exactly how I want it to be, or a “finished product”. Way back when (last year), my goal was just to make it work. Once it did, it just kept evolving step by step. Definitely a thrilling experience, but in a different way. Super excited to see your project nearing completion. I wonder if mine ever will, lol.

1 Like

My 1st build was junky junk, the 2nd not too bad, the 3rd pretty good, the 4th fuggin badass…build 30ish, I don’t even keep count now, is in a word awesome. Just takes practice, knowledge, help and vision.

9 Likes

^ best quote in all of esk8 ^

3 Likes

They are designed and ordered already. 80mm CTC distance

2 Likes

Look forward to seeing them!

1 Like

I did go this far just now, man! It feels like I was reading my own biography, “how to overcome the esk8 build addiction without getting a divorce”

I was hooked with only 4 hobbies in my entire life in this particular order:

Skateboards 11-15 Fast motorcycles 16-22 Fast cars 23-40 Electric skateboards 42-43

Some gaming, droning, cycling, video editing in between.

Can’t wait to see this creation finished

4 Likes

Thanks Alan! It is a delicate balance with the ole lady…

1 Like

Doesn’t the charge wire to the BMS go to the P- connection on that BMS? Pretty sure it doesn’t work on c-

There is no c-, the charge port is hooked up to p-