"Tico" *UPDATE*/Red Ember Bludgeon/dual Maytech 6374S 170kv/ FOCBOX/20-60 PSYCHO 6SHOOTERS/ 12s5p bypass 30q/psycho mounts and enclosure

@Ebisane9 loved the throttle curve! I want to play around with those different modes as well to see how it feels.

I rode around until 1 in the morning last night with a buddy. We killed his battery 3 or 4 times. I still have like 53% battery and I haven’t charged in 3 days. So awesome. Don’t even have a charger in my backpack anymore. Just no damn need.

I hit 30 mph going up hill at a little less than half throttle. So nuts. I need to do se bushing honing, its a little squishy for my 200 lbs

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, how to do that?

Ah right, I see that now ! My bad.

Are these available now then, or still in development?

He is done with them, they should be in soon.

I left my damn back pack at my friends and it has a lot of my tools. I want to mess around with my board some! Dammit, that lazy bastard won’t wake up.

Duh, I win stupid question asker for this afternoon !

(Retreats back into cave to learn to read threads thoroughly before posting in future haha) :joy:

Dude that freaking sick! I’m glad you love it! keep testing new crazy stuff and have multiple modes on your board. Your battery life seems freaking insane! do you have stats from that ride btw? i’m interested in looking at peoples usage. :smiley:

My same buddy ordered 2 Lacroix decks (he is spotting me one of em). After seeing my Bludgeon finished, he is having a meltdown. He wants one over the Lacroix instead. @treenutter makes that good good.

2 Likes

I am on acks app, do you just screen shot it? Or can you record all the data when you are in the camera mode? Still figuring it all out. The last ride I have on there is just a mile on my way home cruising, so nothing exciting.

12s5p is heavy. This is by no means a light setup, but I gives a shit. I am strong :grinning:. And I can ride forever.

1 Like

I think it’s just a screenshot.of the stats page or something. Not exactly sure as i don’t have an android so i’ve never used it

2 Likes

Sender:

How are you likng 12S, 15T, 40T on 107 wheels ?`

Fucking rad. It is great, I can’t speak high enough about it. Just pissed off that I have a chunk this big missing in like 30 miles…

@Deckoz would you glue this back on? Super glue? Epoxy?

2 Likes

Just bought new black Abec 11, 107, and have been hearing about these chunking within first few weeks!!,…i sent Abec 11 a email asking about there quality issues , they asked me to send some pics, you should also complain to Abec .!

1 Like

Will do. It is pretty damn bad. I have had my Ollin Popocas for 600 miles and they are perfect. These chunked like a mother fucker in under 30 miles.

I thought these bastards were supposed to be the Master Race

On top of that,…they are dammn expensive !

Right?!? Luckily I got them for a little less as Muir Skate closed up. But still $110

1 Like

@Deckoz can I adjust this thing?

20180616_112335

I am hoping I am just dumb, but I don’t see any potentiometers…

This took my pack to 50.6 before going green (when tested not under load puts out 50.7v)

How unhealthy would this be for the pack if I can’t change it?

1 Like

just glue it back on with super glue, that’s what I usually do. Any 74a or 75a will chunk pretty quickly, but the ride quality is greater than 80a wheels.

1 Like

Chris said he would replace a chunking wheel as long as it wasn’t abused. I’m sure he would replace yours.

abec11atgmaildotcom

4 Likes

Thats awesome! I sent him a message through his website. Thanks Jared!

3 Likes