"Tico" *UPDATE*/Red Ember Bludgeon/dual Maytech 6374S 170kv/ FOCBOX/20-60 PSYCHO 6SHOOTERS/ 12s5p bypass 30q/psycho mounts and enclosure

20180615_230644

Less than 50 miles, wheels not even broken in yet… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I kept the little piece to epoxy back on, but a little early for this.

3 Likes

I am going to put in an order for some Boa wheels.

@dickyho love your pullies. Can you make some for Kegel core that accept a bearing?

2 Likes

So I wonder what’s more accurate polynomial, or exponential. Try both maybe :rofl:

Me too. Not enough trials yet for me to know.

Can’t wait for morning, going riding for sure… u sneaking out also :rofl:

1 Like

Damn. :confused: that sucks. Are you by any chance going over tram tracks? I know this happens if you ride in a place with lots of train tracks

1 Like

I always want to make some pulleys for Kegel wheels, just I can’t find these wheels here in china.

2 Likes

@trancejunkiexxl definitely sneaking out.

@Ebisane9 no train tracks really

You don’t need a physical wheel, just download @JuniorPotato93’s thingiverse file for dimensions

2 Likes

too risky to produce it without anything to test. here I need to test each one.

3 Likes

That’s a very fair point and a good way to do business

1 Like

If I send you a wheel you can send it back to me with some pulleys?

3 Likes

Yeah, I would send you a wheel if needed

2 Likes

I will have 120 of my new interchangeable Flywheel/Boa pulleys with an integrated bearing and changeable teeth values (32t, 36t, 40t, 44t). Been working on them for a while and they are in the final stage of production

Expected mid next month… and they will be awesome :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh yeah, and you won’t have to modify your trucks.

5 Likes

Ohh yeah! Sweet!

Also, thanks so much for the wire! Can’t wait to get some of those pullies. I am a bit disappointed by this giant chunk out of these flywheels. Hoping the Boas will be better. Unfortunately they are out of stock though!

1 Like

imageimage

I will just drop these here… when I have the pulleys in hand I will release more pictures about how they work, but I feel like they could be easily copied even though it took months to design.

I need to get me some Boas as well. Been procrastinating on hitting the buy button.

7 Likes

Awesome stuff Jared! It so shitty how people scalp others ideas and innovations. Can’t wait to get my hands on some!

That is such a neat idea ! So far is only considered having multiple sets of wheels, each permanently fitted with different pulleys, as the way you have easily changeable teeth options.

Hope you do this for Flywheels. I’d be very interested :+1:

1 Like

He has them for both I do believe, that second pic is a flywheel

2 Likes

hm so do i get my 44t now or wait a month lmao.