"Tico" *UPDATE*/Red Ember Bludgeon/dual Maytech 6374S 170kv/ FOCBOX/20-60 PSYCHO 6SHOOTERS/ 12s5p bypass 30q/psycho mounts and enclosure

Wow my board is literally half as aesthetically pleasing. I shall now be ordering some vicious, some paint from @Eboosted and some hexagon templates…

6 Likes

Man, that shit is dope!

1 Like

hmmm. id probably use something specificly for aluminum. alumaclear?

is it just me, or does that bludgeon nose and tail look like a big hexagon in the negative space?

3 Likes

Do they have that at home depotnor lowes?

Not just you

1 Like

i dunno. probably not. maybe an auto parts store?

1 Like

I will go check autozone, I am out and about anyway…

@akhlut?

3 Likes

Which one of these do you think @mmaner ?

I would think the wheel gloss, but I dont really know.

2 Likes

yeah, the wheel gloss.

2 Likes

@Ebisane9

Does this look right for your setup?

Screenshot_20180615-163744_ESC%20Monitor

1 Like

What do these really mean on a practical level?

20180615_164323

Yup looks about right!! :slight_smile: lemme know how it goes. Also try one like this image

1 Like

Stronger brakes there?

Yeah stronger brakes there, i changed to 107’s from 97’s and didn’t change gears yet so this is to compensate till i move from 36t->44t

1 Like

Awesome. Do you know much about those different throttle modes?

From my experience, it affects the way the curvature is formed. Exponential follows the shape of a “real-life” exponential curve, steep and then flattening out. This follows the equation e^x Polynomial follows x^n and Expo natural seems to be some combo of the two. I’m in the car right now if not I’d be able to help out with the graphs but a quick google search and you’d see what I’m talking about

2 Likes

they are curve models based on different mathematical expressions.

2 Likes