"Tico" *UPDATE*/Red Ember Bludgeon/dual Maytech 6374S 170kv/ FOCBOX/20-60 PSYCHO 6SHOOTERS/ 12s5p bypass 30q/psycho mounts and enclosure

Wheel side will actually affect how your curve is as well, when i switched to 107’s with 16/36 still as my gearing ratio, i had to give myself more initial oopmh in order to contend with that gearing ratio. So i made the beginning more linear.

the straight line from the 2.54 bldc tool is just awesome if you ask me. You can see your starting point (pink linear graph) and then edit the curve but still have the initial for reference.

Rule of thumb for acceleration: above the line is harsher, below is mellow. (As compared to stock)

@mmaner i actually like that curve better than mine :confused: i tried downgrading from 3.1 to 2.54 last weekend but you can’t jump backwards from ‘3’ to ‘2’ software is what i found

2 Likes

You should be able to use the 2.54 ESC Tool (ack) and downgrade the firmware to 2.54. I’ve done it on FocBoxs a couple of times. If you need some assistance hit me up.

2 Likes

Finally getting to gripping this thing.

I made my own little y spacer @mikenyc!

Not a perfect jig, we shall see how it goes…

9 Likes

good luck. those hexes and the pattern require a fine line of drinking…enough to make it tolerable but not so much that crooked lines look straight :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Funny you say that, I cracked a noon beer to deal with this beautiful disaster.

Making progress.

6 Likes

looking good brudda. If you get bubbles, use a sewing needle to pierce the bubble then push the air out. A heat gun will work too on small bubbles. Just be careful as the heat will release the glue so they’ll slide if you touch them.

No bubble issues, I just haven’t “pressed” them down all the way yet… will do if I run into them

1 Like

But, I have another annoying tid bit.

When I plug my nano x into to charge, it flashes green… isn’t it supposed to go red?

That would be an annoying reason to have to remove the enclosure. To change remotes. I have 6 of the bastards, but still.

I have a new water seal plan. Simple. Will post later (obviously only if I like it if not, you will never hear of this again)

1 Like

Nano x isn’t bound to one specific receiver. Just grab another remote and you’re good to go

1 Like

Hey mike…

As old projects end… new ones begin…

7 Likes

Thank god, thats great

that looks awesome

I want to try out my adjustable baseplate theory, but

A. Don’t have sixshooters in yet

B. Don’t want to take apart Tico, dammit!

I am going to rup off the front truck just to fiddle around.

Man, @akhlut I wish I had a set of the TKPs with adjustable base plate to fiddle with!

2 Likes

I have seen better, I have seen soo much worse…lol.

But shit it really goes with my theme, I love it!

12 Likes

Just one beer :frowning:

3 Likes

That was like, a while ago.

5 Likes

My nano x flashes green too when charging. I contacted enertion support and was told this was normal. It does not stop either when fully charged. The former one I had that broke which obviously came from a different production batch goes red when charging and shows a solid green when fully charged.

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks guys!

1 Like

@akhlut I still don’t if I want to coat these guys… or if I do, what to coat them with…

I haven’t put on the new super sexies until I decide.

You think this would be a good option, or should I try the epoxy?

4 Likes

That looks good brudda.

1 Like