"Tico" *UPDATE*/Red Ember Bludgeon/dual Maytech 6374S 170kv/ FOCBOX/20-60 PSYCHO 6SHOOTERS/ 12s5p bypass 30q/psycho mounts and enclosure

I’ve had the same thing, I usually just leave it plugged in. Typically its a balance issue and the reading is within the margin of error. Off that your charger goes to 50.7 though, that’s a little concerning. Whats the amps on it?

4 amp

10 char.

2 Likes

Hmmm, I would let it go another 30 mins and see what happens. Can you get to the balance leads and check the voltage on the individual groups?

1 Like

I can, but it would be a big PITA

1 Like

Alright, I will give it another 30

it’s probably not necessary. is this the first full charge and were the cells at the same voltage when you built it?

Oh yeah. All same same.

And yeah, first full charge

1 Like

OK, 1st charge is always a littel hinky as everything balances and the individual groups settle in. I would give it another 30 mins and see what happens but keep an eye on the pack voltage via multimeter. The lcd voltmeters are sometimes off by a volt or more.

1 Like

And… like most of my concerns…

All good! I guess… it took it to 50.5/50.6, but turned green a after like literally 5 min.

@Deckoz looks like I am going to need your help toning this charger down a smidge

3 Likes

So I had the BT module hooked up to acks app last night briefly before bed.

Now, my board is greyed out…:thinking:

what happens if you hit scan again (top right)?

Nothing earlier, just closed the app again, reconnected and it was red again… cool. But no telemetry coming through

Double check the that the baud rate is 9600 and its set for PPM and UART.

1 Like

Ahhh, had to ride. I will deal with BT later!

Still have to put on the hexagon griptape; it is going to look sooo mean… I keep on trying to decide the best way to keep my gaps between the hexagons even… this task has been plauging my mind a bit. Don’t want to fuck it up.

Hexagons laid well look amazing… Hexagons placed poorly… well, honestly look like shit.

5 Likes

Get Y tile spacers. I’m doing that now for some spuds

uxcell Wall Floor Tile Plastic Y Type Spacers Tiling Tools 3mm White 200pcs https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N940AUA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_LsBiBb9X2RD1E

3 Likes

Excellent Idea!

1 Like

Hey man… sorry…busy day. Work and picking up a gem

If you need help adjusting the charger, give me a buzz tomorrow evening :wink:

9 Likes

Nice!!!

Looks great!

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem. @Deckoz is there a way to lower end voltage with my charger?

1 Like

well how was the ride :smiley:

1 Like