"Tico" *UPDATE*/Red Ember Bludgeon/dual Maytech 6374S 170kv/ FOCBOX/20-60 PSYCHO 6SHOOTERS/ 12s5p bypass 30q/psycho mounts and enclosure

So, I charged the battery to 48v and will just keep it there until I am done. Yay! (@Deckoz, still haven’t taken apart the charger)

So today I made all of my connectors!

I filled all of the bigger heat shrink with silicone:

Getting closer!!

6 Likes

7 Likes

13 Likes

Ugh, now to drill the holes in the deck for mounting. And putting in wood inserts.

I have sort of been dreading this step

This is my trial run on an old broken cutting board. Came out fine… …

I am using another 12mm m4 I had laying around with a bunch of washers on it to screw the inserts into the deck…

5 Likes

The volt meter and switches looks good. I typically have to rely on panel mounts as I’m not great at cuts.

1 Like

Whew.

Corners on!!

10 Likes

@mmaner the voltmeter cut out is only descent, I will try to hide it with silicone a bit later on

4 Likes

Looks pretty damn good to me.

4 Likes

Damn man looking good.

1 Like

5 Likes

Almost done mounting.

I am trying to decide if I want to put 2 more inserts in right about here:

Thoughts?

8 Likes

Unless the enclosure is lifting I wouldn’t.

Looks beautiful!

6 Likes

Don’t do it @Sender. Let it be :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ya I’m with those guys! What weight cf cloth did you use again? All that +epoxy should be plenty. Go ride! Edit: and take video!!

1 Like

I used 6 ounce

I concur with the rest, no need, you already have a lot of inserts holding it down, more would be overkill. LOVE the hardware, @Deckoz you’re infectious. I will now have to get myself some yellow ones.

1 Like

Good vibes are infectious. It’s hard not to notice postive things around you without being effected. I just want everyone to have the slickest well put together builds around, nothing like being able to say “I built that” and not only be proud of it’s function, but learning along the way, and making people second guess it’s a production quality board by appearance.

Thanks dude… But @sender did exactly what I did. Changed the game. You will 100% start seeing some carbon skinned @psychotiller enclosures because Tim took it next level. I’m only standing on the shoulder of Giants before me…

6 Likes

i’ve never met a more wholesome group of men (and ladies) on the internet. :star_struck:

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Leaving that shiz…

I really didn’t want two more chances for hole misalignment anyway!

Now I need to dabble with how to seal it…

11 Likes

sickest first build…

4 Likes