The troll | Enertion CF deck | Dual TB's 6355 Sensor | 10S | Build completed

I only had this nasty brown flux to solder with. Nothing is burned

Oh right. Excellent job on the battery.

First printed part, VESC and capacitor holder.

c

9 Likes

Nice. Would you mind to share the stl. file for your VESC and capacitor holder? Pretty awesome and well done :smile:

great to see some innovations

1 Like

Yes i will post it up on thingiverse, probably tonight.

With the VESC

8 Likes

That looks solid ! See, this is how VESCs should be delivered, it looks sturdy and the capacitors are protected.

Finally done, but it’s still snowing out :frowning:

7 Likes

looks super high tech inside there! love it!

1 Like

That is just some beautiful work. WOW!! That dual VESC mount is a really practical solution! Props dude!

Thanks guys, the big piece of the puzzle here is the bms. It’s a nice Esk8 intergrated solution, with the help of @onloop.

it offers plenty of standalone features. Like CC-CV charging (constant current, constant voltage), over current protection, short circuit protection, UV and OV protection, balanced charging and a individual cell bleeding circuit in case of OV.

Usb output for charging a remote and programming the vesc. Soft start button with a momentary switch and onboard 60A fuse.

This is the first working prototype, i still have a few bugs to iron out. I’ve done enough lab tests to deam it road worthy.

2 Likes

Really cool work there.

This place holder for VESCS and capacitors is just epic. Great work !!! What kind of on/off switch do you use ? Isn’t it the same switch that Torqueboards and Enertion had problems with in their battery packs ? . …hmmm…wait a second…is it the BMS that onloop showed in one of his videos ?

Where did you get those nickle strips? I can’t find them anywhere!

1 Like

Hello this is a nice holder you have here. Did you ever uploaded ? If so can you give me the link :slight_smile:

Actually no haven’t uploaded it. Wasn’t satisfied with the layout, i’m still playing around with it.

Could send it to you if you want though

That will be very nice

I just PM you with my email. Thank you once again :slight_smile:

I would also be interested in the files for it.

Also, what model of capacitor did you use?

Thanks in advance.

Where can I find those filezzzz?

1 Like