Off White [Kaly.Nyc idea based trampa] [Trampa, Gummies, 12S]

you could sent them for anodizing instead of painting. but if you anyhow order with unik you will definitly save money with shipping.

Yep, i can also do anodizing but its around 15 euro more then paiting.

i have access to a car body paint shop and got some paint gear myself, so can do it really cheap and make it look really good.

And yeah, i guess the others would come out at 160 incl shipping, so its 9 less then unik and no matter what im going for their pulley for the gummies so may as well just go with the mount since it works well together.

1 Like

Either buying the spotwelder when i go to Shenzhen soon, or just doing a lipoly and then in the future getting something made for it out of some amazing cells.

Not sure if the spotweld less options fits the enclosures i want.

cool :slight_smile: where you based btw?

1 Like

Denmark, Europe.

1 Like

2 out of the 3 pictures you linked are my boards :wink: I can fully recommend @Idea for motor mounts.
I have the 7.2 with idlers and they had been treating me well @idea himself had been a great vendor.
Communicates and provides support post purchase. Full review here:

Happy to provide more pictures as well
2 Likes

Remote just arrived wuhu, first part.image

3 Likes

@Lumaci @andy87 thanks to both of you !

2 Likes

@ LumaciRegular

If you do not need a crossbar and idlers, v7.0 is cheaper by 1/3 price from v7.2 Version 7.0 can be equipped with idlers The price of version 7.0 with idlers is 110 Euro

@Ixf, @Andy87 Thank you

3 Likes

Tempting, how much would shipping be to Denmark?

@Idea

16 Euro - Post office 20 Euro - GLS

1 Like

Awesome, what about a 2x13/14t pulley with 2x superstar pulley (What do you have here?) and belts

I have only 15t motor pulleys

For superstar I can make 60t and 72t pulleys, but for the 15 / 72t gear ratio it is not possible to use idlers

1 Like

I would need a 14/44 so that i may have to resort to Uniks or Trampa, that would work with your mounts correct?

Or would you say 60T would work with gummies? (125MM Size)

I dont need the idler, just the mount itself.

The 60t pulley fits 125mm gummies

The outer diameter of the 60t pulley is 95,5mm

You do not need to buy a set, you can buy pulleys from someone else

1 Like

Its to keep everything at one place and make sure i wont have to sit down and file things to make them fit together im a bit tired of that :stuck_out_tongue:

But thats 25mm spare that should be alright i think since its just for roads and it would mean it would also work fine for up to 6.5" wheels.

But 15t and 60t 2x + the mounts and if you have belts that fits this kind of setup? With or without idlers thats just up to you if you have belts or know what would fit with idlers and not without.

That would be 100+110 or so right?

Yes, this set works fine with 6.5-inch wheels, I have the same in my board

I have belts of different lengths, the price of a set of pulleys also includes belts

The prices are correct, but you must add shipping costs 100+110+16

If you want to buy the whole set from me, it also suggests you buy a idlers

Using the idlers you will have more effective braking, in addition, the belts can be loose, which reduces the resistance of the belt transmission.

3 Likes

Sounds like a plan, are the mounts custom made per customer as in you CNC them everytime you get an order?

Yes, pulleys and motor mounts are always made to order

1 Like

Any chance you could remove the extra thing around the mount? image

2 Likes