The Stealth Bomber | 36" Hyperbeast SS | FOCBOX Unity | R2.1 Hubs | 12S5P custom cell holder | D140

Thanks for those update on your kit man :slight_smile: !

3D printed concave bolster topside of the lid?

Well I fell. Lazyroller saved my wrists and my back pack took most of the dmg.

IMG_20190216_170303 IMG_20190216_170319 IMG_20190216_170325 IMG_20190216_190912

13 Likes

Not bad, glad it wasn’t worst :flushed::flushed: way to man up and continue smashing with speedster :muscle:t3::muscle:t3:

2 Likes

That didn’t look good in the video :anguished: hope you’re alright.

Btw. how much did you get paid by lazyrolling?

Sorry couldn’t help myself :grin:

I could understand the reason for the fall from the video. Was sudden speed wobbling or what? Good that you don’t look too bit up. For a fall I did last year at way lower speed I got more damages than you. I would guess you were going pretty fast. Recover and come back soon!

Hmmmmmmmmmm

11 Likes

I’m not that injured at all. Just a scratch on my palm and a small spot of skin off my knee. I will be riding again today lol.

5 Likes

Ohh glad you are okay man, :confused: !! did you update the firmware on the unity , and if yes did you saw any difference with the motor temp ?..

I’m honestly mad that no one went to check on you, they just laughed it off

2 Likes

nah we are all cool. I guess I got up so fast thats why ppl only slowed down and pass me.

3 Likes

Wow, I’m suprised how fast you got up, kudos to you for manning up immediately, personally would have taken a break after a hit like that

Everyone is cool, we normally just laugh it out after each fall… we slow down to check him out and he got up pretty quick so we kept it moving, plus it pretty dangerous holding up that hill With 20+ riders, freaking cars fly thru there …

2 Likes

What made you fall? Couldn’t figure it out from the video. Always trying to learn.

1 Like

I fall like that at least once a week.nj

2 Likes

@Winfly hi man, what is the total range approx with your sanyo pack and raptor hub?? Thanks !

12s5p vtc6 give me about 20miles? The efficiency on the raptor sucks.

3 Likes

Ohhh your cell are not sanyo!? :stuck_out_tongue: Vtc6 is sony?

yessssssss 10 char

1 Like