Certified FOCBOX Suppliers | Get Focbox Unity

The Staged Build | Hummie Deck | Gummies | 6.5" Trampa Treads | Geared or DD| Dual VESC 6 | Dual 5055 | 10S5P | 3D Print

If anyone want here is the enclosure

After a few hours of sanding, now waiting for the filler in some defects to dry

Done a few layers of paint, will sand again and do another few layers

Damn are you gonna put something that pretty on the bottom of a filthy skateboard!?!

Beauuutiful.

Hopefully it will stay that way, but we know that it won’t

Well done, that’s a beauty in one piece :heart_eyes:
Don’t scratch it :laughing:

Regarding the deck, the remaining material seems enough but did you test it already? It reminds me of last year when I pressed my first and last DIY deck (Bustin clone). I also removed wood for electronics. After about 1 week work I’ve mounted trucks and stepped on it just for testing… well it instantly cracked :roll_eyes:

Thanks rich, will try for sure, the enclosure for the last board lasted a week without scratches, lets see if I beat it

I think I will be ok, it was just 5mm each side, I should’ve tested the flex before routing to see if it changed

First wheel is assembled, perfect aligned, much easier than any long board wheel to get it true. that being said this mounting solution is not final, I don’t know if it will be to mount the Urban Treads with 75 psi this way, but the space is really limited, I had to leave out some section of the pulley so I can hold the nuts with pliers

My plan is to find some steel standoffs and use them so secure everything with screws from booth sides, this way the wheel integrity is completely independent from the pulley mounting, but that will be for after I get it running

hahaha I had the same… :laughing:

helps me a little bit I’m not the only one who faced this.

keep up the good work :+1:

Just bought these spacers, the stainless steel ones were too expensive