THE RAPTOR 2 KICKSTARTER GROUP BUY Here in the US of A 🇺🇸 and Canada too 🇨🇦 *COMPLETED*

Michael any updates on shipping are we in the first batch? My summer is short here and it already started :frowning:

@HI-DEF-DEPOT

One more time…

Not up to me man you need to keep watchwhat @onloop says

I have zero to do with dates, info, details etc… So your pleas are falling on deaf ears mate

Just found out on his site middle of June commencing the assembly and If everything goes smoothly most of the orders including mine he states will ship late June to early July…oh well, I was hoping much earlier but it is what it is I guess.

To be honest I never thought they would be on time…I don’t know any esk8 Kickstarter that made their deadline

Any open spots left? Maybe someone vacated? Haha.

Looks like middle to late August now before we get our units :frowning:

Anyway you can check if we are at the start middle or end of the delivery time with the order you placed for the group buy?

Here are the delivery dates as per their website

Updated Raptor 2 Delivery Timeline

14 Units: 1st half July 15-50 Units: Mid to Late July 51-500 Units: Late July to Early August 500-1000 Units: Mid September

Part 1 of 2 - I went to a meeting in Montreal yesterday to have a look at and ride the newest, baddest and fastest electric board that is about to enter the market called the Raptor 2. Made by Enertionboards founder Jason Potter a guru of electric skateboards did an amazing job putting this board together from scratch…took him about a year but man is this thing something! I am on the list of orders to receive mine and have been waiting patiently since early Dec 2016. A full review will be done when I receive my unit so, we met up in Montreal with Jason’s technical engineer Charles Alex for an amazing afternoon with pizza, drinks and of course a good hour of awesome Raptor 2 riding along a great parc in downtown Montreal. These guys are a class act very generous and kind people…was a pleasure to have met them. The Raptor 2 electric longboard is by far the best work of art money can buy with a top speed of 53.5km/h just recently achieved by a member and guaranteed 49.5km/h achieved several times by others. Shipping just started and I can’t wait to get mine. If you want one just hit Enertionboards on Facebook and place your order it kills Evolve and Boosted and all the other companies out there.

All footage shot on a Sony FDR-X3000 in 4K

I have a 3 day old halo board plus I’ll pitch in 350$ to trade for a raptor 2. Please leave send emails to [email protected]