THE RAPTOR 2 KICKSTARTER GROUP BUY Here in the US of A 🇺🇸 and Canada too 🇨🇦 *COMPLETED*

http://www.enertionboards.com/raptor-2-direct-drive-electric-skateboard/

Hey guys what’s going on how far are we from shipping?

Check out the Q&A weekly videos, tons of updates

Don’t worry @HI-DEF-DEPOT still working it

Hey Michael, any updates? May is right around the corner.

Yep this week … just back from Cali and Easter and taxes lol …that sums up the week so far…Taxing lol

1 Like

What is a battery boost pack what did I miss can I still get one?

Also, can you find out if we are in the first 30 units that will be shipped out in May as per his live facebook chat the other day or in the June shipment which he will ship out the other 470 units, I think we got early enough to be first right?

I think you still have time check with @onloop

Michaelinvegas Can you find out where in line we stand because as per his website this is what he has posted…I hope we are in May…

“a 30 unit production ramp-up in MAY 2017, Then our plan is to build the remaining 470 in June / July. We believe the 500 units will be sold out before end of July! The next batch of 500 won’t ship until september/october 2017.”

Our summer here in Canada just started and winter hits us again in September so not much time to ride :frowning:

Yo @Michaelinvegas,

Did you get the kickstarter Survey yet?

Just got the email last night :facepunch:t2:Just checking something with @onloop

My peeps i have a special link given to me by Jason that you need to fill out

I’ll shoot it out when i get back home tonight

Sent over emails

Check

@onloop has a screen shot of your paypal payments to me

All most done…

Some I think I owe a little money to some of you and some still owe me a little money …

Soon to be sorted

1 Like

Good job thus far Michael awaiting your next update…

Yeah I still owe you money Michael.

I’m impressed how you found the time to organize the group buy and still put money on your side just to help brothers on the community, thanks for that!

BTW, as we were a group buy from the kickstarter and we don’t have order number, do you know if we would get the boards on June/July?

Gotta go by what @onloops time table and updates guys… I’m not privy to any enertion information…so you guys would know more than me

I’m in for a board I’m in Toronto Canada I’d be willing to to put together a group buy or join one… Thanks

I’d be in for a board as well, in Toronto. Im new to this site though, so I’m not completely sure how this works.

At this point, you would need to go to enertion’s website to preorder your board. They are still doing group buys, but it is no longer with kickstarter. You should receive yours at the end of this month or July. @Vishnu @Peeta
http://www.enertionboards.com/raptor-2-direct-drive-electric-skateboard/