THE RAPTOR 2 KICKSTARTER GROUP BUY Here in the US of A šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø and Canada too šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦ *COMPLETED*

The Raptor 2 has not been tested yet, itā€™s still on designing process, you will have wait to see how it performs. The Raptor one was pretty fast and great performer board, unfortunately itā€™s not available anymore.

@Taha_Da_Gr8 a little l8 to the partyā€¦

The boys are all set to get theirs in May 2017ā€¦and they are mostly all paid up.

If you want to buy itā€¦

The only place is here https://goo.gl/ZXILpN

Michael would you please post the usernames for group 1?

Lol @Eboosted Iā€™ll have to do it this weekend sometimeā€¦I got the kids off this week from school and have an extra kid because my niece is off too

Donā€™t worry mate your all pretty much good to go

Stay away from Evolve they are dicking me around they sent me a defective board which I sent back & they fixed but it broke into pcs on the shipment BACK the box was destroyed they wonā€™t refund my money or give me a new board I ONLY owned it for HALF a day! I sent it back again they put a claim in with UPS they still refuse to give me my money back or ship me a NEW board now they have my money and the board I have NOTHING and they wonā€™t respond to my emails either I put a claim in with Amex Evolve is doing crooked business imo at least with me so STAY AWAY! Here is part of the story

Cool thanks.

@Michaelinvegas Iā€™d also love it if you could post the usernameā€™s and which group theyā€™re in. Thanks!

Damn dude, Thatā€™s sh!ty. Hopefully Amex can refund you your money.

I hear you @bucksd and @Eboosted

Iā€™ll post up the list tomorrow when I have time.

But for nowā€¦

This is what finally got posted on the credit card :credit_card: last nightā€¦

So, your exact amount is your group number (either 3 or 5) divided by what was charged. (There is a total of 8 people)

So, the difference in what you paid me is what I either owe you back or what you owe me.

Like I said ā€¦ I have the girls Soā€¦I need to find a minute tomorrow to break out a calculator.

I catch up with you guys tomorrow at some point :fist_right:t3:

Alsoā€¦

I am not sure of the procedure of passing along your address to Kickstarterā€¦

I will be reaching out to @onloop and Kickstarter as to the correct process in passing along each of your addresses. (Next Week)

Iā€™ll do my best to triple check that everything is in place. Not sure if JASON will also be providing updates to his KS on the official Raptor 2 threadā€¦Soā€¦remember folksā€¦bug him, not me for any info lol :joy:

Michael, thanks a lot!

So the total charged for group one for each backer was $929.21, let me know if itā€™ll be OK to send you the rest of the money via paypal right away.

Did the other backers already sent you the balance? Would you mind posting who was on each group?

@Eboosted and everyone

Sorry I havenā€™t been on top of shit ā€¦ holidays and a sudden shif change for the other half messed up the week had some free time but honestly Iā€™d rather steal away and esk8 hahaha

Ok so yeah Iā€™ll figure this crap out soon and square up with everyone and get the mailing info out to KSā€¦ they have not contacted me regarding shipping

Iā€™m still here ā€¦ so donā€™t worry guys

What do we know about separate shipping addresses? Also what do we know about what each person owes?

Nothing yet mate ā€¦ I havenā€™t even really figured out the exact amounts really yetā€¦we have time to sort that outā€¦havenā€™t gotten any info as what to do next in terms of addresses

is it too late to get in on the 930 ish price?

Yep the boat has long sailedā€¦

Sorry

Kickstarter

5 RAPTOR 2 PROGRESS REPORT Posted by Jason Potter (Creator) Happy New Year Everyone! I would like to apologize for not updating on Kickstarter since the end of the Kickstarter campaign 40 days ago. Itā€™s been a busy start to 2017! So here is an update for everyone! Firstly, I took some time off for Xmas & holidays period with my little family, it was nice to have a break from work and eat some nice food and relax.

We also took a little trip to Kangaroo Island, itā€™s just off the coast of South Australia. Itā€™s very nice. I took this photo on my phone.

Shortly after my Xmas holiday, I went to visit some key manufacturing partners in china.

I was very eager to see the new R-SPEC GHOST motors that we have been working on for well over 12 months. We have sampled many motors from many Chinese factories over the last few years and this new factory has definitely delivered the goods. The motors look awesome! Testing so far is very good, we will now be working on final optimizations to get maximum performance. We still have some time up our sleeve before we must commit and place the final order so we will take the time and make little improvements. For example, We managed to further improve the mechanical design to save about 30% in weight without compromising performance. We will have our esk8 dyno built later this week so we can start running lab tests. We will also be doing real life tests like hill climbs & sprints and of course making videos for our youtube channel.

As of this week, I finally got all the bits & pieces together to make a complete working Raptor 2. Before now I only had random samples & prototypes to play with. This is the final look at a complete Raptor 2 as you will be receiving in MAY 2017 - I think it looks awesome and canā€™t wait to start riding it.

For more frequent Raptor 2 updates please be sure to check out these sites below:

1. The esk8 builders forum
  2. For behind the scenes photos, Enertion is on Instagram
  3. For videos updates, Enertion Youtube Channel To order the Raptor 2 click > here < Heart red3x Like Comment on Kickstarter Explore projects anywhere and everywhere, with Kickstarter for iPhoneĀ®, iPadĀ®, and Androidā„¢. Donā€™t want to receive updates from this project? Thatā€™s okay, you can unsubscribe. Kickstarter on Facebook Kickstarter on Twitter Kickstarter Ā· 58 Kent St, Brooklyn NY 11222 Ā· www.kickstarter.com Contact Us
4 Likes

No updates so far since the update on KS

But as soon as i can get shipping all sorted we will square up

Still hereā€¦

hi guys im new . please tell me this is still going on somehow . really want to get in on this . .

The group buy has ended, but you can still pre-order on enertionā€™s website for a discounted rate.