THE RAPTOR 2 KICKSTARTER GROUP BUY Here in the US of A 🇺🇸 and Canada too 🇨🇦 *COMPLETED*

I’m still down! I’ve already selected a perk, but please hit me up on my cell as I’m about to be out and about running some errands.

###-###-####

That’s great! I’ll call you in just a bit. I also heard from Clement who also wants in so we have our 3! We’ll be able to go for the $899. I’ll speak to you in just a bit. That’s great! Thanks for getting back to me.

Rob

please don’t put your number out in the open like that… private message :wink:

1 Like

Might be interested for the $899

Sorry peeps been busy with the kids the past few days and have them all weekend by myself since the other have is working this weekend…

Pardon my absence

Please add people that are interested in the group buy to the PM that’s active

And yes it only safe to post ph# on Pms … it make people uneasy when they see a private number public

I personally don’t care since a ton off people already have my number so… I’ll be in and out all day

If you wanna text me that’s cool but we need to rally the troops if you want to get it done…702-505-0371 Like I said I’ll be in and out all day so I may not hit you back right away

As I mentioned before…you don’t need me unless you don’t trust each other holding the funds for the purchase

Armand,

Myself (jojosensor) and knuck887 are all ready to purchase. We’ve spoken on the phone already and really want to try and accomplish this. We’d love you to be a part of it so we could take advantage of the $899 price. Do you want to do this with us? I sent you the complete breakdown of costs. We can both send you all of our information. We want to make this as completely transparent to each of us as possible and make everyone feel comfortable. Please reply back to me with your interest level if possible. Thanks.

PS

If there’s anyone else out there who wants to get in on this all we need is one more person so whomever contacts us first and comes up with their portion of the funds is in. Please feel free to contact me.

Ok guys I’ll be busy on and off the rest of the night…

So…this is what I did

I pledge for the 3 raptors at $899 plus shipping

Who’s in and gonna send me $?

I had to sign up a second time since it wouldn’t let me make multiple pledges

1 Like

I’m in. Been posting here and in the PM group message thing we got going.

@bucksd tried to reach out man but no answer From you so have to put someone in @Streetsurfer92 wants in and ready

Sorry dude I tried

EDIT:

I’ll update this thread tomorrow …

PAID …

first group of 5 Second group of 3

We shall sort out any differences sometime next week …

Have and awesome Christmas :christmas_tree: for those that celebrate and I’ll catch up with you guys sometime during the week Cheers!

PS. I had to call the cc company today since they thought the charges were fraudulent… so 6:45 is the actual time it was paid.

So all good in da hood

PS. I hope @onloop wasn’t sweating my two pledges lol

That’s great thanks a lot Michael, would you please share the ESB usernames of group #1?

Will do this week @Eboosted

For group 1 and two

Digging out of the Christmas mess lol

Kids off the rest of the week

Mr.moms work is never done! Lol

Just a quick update

The charges on the card are still pending

But based on the number I see it looks like it came under $950 per board

when things settle down and it’s a full charge on he credit I’ll have a final number for all of you.

So,some may get some money back and some will owe …

I’ll let you know where your each at soon

Hello all, I just joined the forum cause I’ve been looking at eskate boards here and there for a few months. They’re not cheap so I would like to get the best for my money. I is it too late for me to get in on this group buy?

Are you willing to wait 5 months for the board to be shipped out? If this is your first e-board then I’d suggest to buy another e-Board or you will drive crazy with the wait otherwise yeah it would be a nice board

I don’t mind waiting. I already have enough open projects that need attention so I’m fine waiting. One last thing, I was contemplating between the Evolve GT and the raptor. What’s your thoughts on the Evolve GT?

I have an Evolve Bamboo GT they deliver in 15-20 days, I’ve been using this board for 3 months now for daily commute and it’s a joy to reide, can’t live without my board, 100% recommendable

I think I would rather have the raptor. What do I need to do to become part of the group by?

Helllo Michael , am I too late to be apart of the group but?