THE RAPTOR 2 KICKSTARTER GROUP BUY Here in the US of A 🇺🇸 and Canada too 🇨🇦 *COMPLETED*

Ok guys how we looking lol

I’m still in. Is anyone doing another group buy?

Only 61 hours left to put in an order!!!

Are you still looking to buy a Raptor? I want one also and there’s still a “2x” deal left for 2 people at $899. I’m in Massachusetts. I figure we can send in our funds separately to Jason and take advantage of the deal. Write me back. My name is Robert.

I guess the 2x is gone but 3x is still available. Are there 2 other people in the US who want to go in with me for the $899 Raptor?

Are you still looking to buy? If you and I can find one more person we can buy for $899

Im still up for it

I’m in Massachusetts, USA. Where are you located? We just need one more person to take advantage of the $899 pricing. Has anyone contacted you? Can you find someone else?

Are you still looking to buy? I have myself and one other ready to purchase. We only need one other person to take advantage of the $899 pricing.

Great news! I found our 3rd! I’m going to send Jason a note asking for logistics. If he says we have to go through kick starter I’m going to ask both of you to send payment to me through PayPal. I will provide you with all of my info including my name address and telephone number. You are welcome to call me if you wish if that makes you more comfortable. You can also verify anything I give to you through Jason since I have bought many things from him before. I’m located in Marblehead, Massachusetts.i’m going to check if it’s possible just to send payment directly to Jason. If that’s possible then we won’t even have to go through PayPal. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

Oh awesome. Im currently in Cali

Hey, Thanks for the support!

Unfortunately, the group buys are only available via the Kickstarter & Can only be purchased by one person.

If i let people pay me directly & individually for group buy it is very unfair to those who had to pay higher prices per single unit.

hope that makes sense.

Ok. So as you can see Clement Jason has replied that we have to go through kickstarter. If we want to do this I’ll need you to send me the funds and all your info. I will make the purchase from kickstarter and send you all the information. Please tell me anything you’d like me to do to verify any info you want. Please contact me via private message to arrange everything. I think we need to do this somewhat quickly since I think the kickstarter campaign ends tomorrow.

Kickstarter Ends in 29 HOURS:

ACT NOW: Secure MAY 2017 Delivery & Secure HOTTEST price

Price rises 18% after Kickstarter ends

Not quite sure why no more responses Clement…do you want to purchase these or not? Please just let me know.

Is there space for me to perhaps join one @Michaelinvegas?

I’m just waiting on people to get together

One group buy is :white_check_mark: done basically

Just waiting on you guys…I can only rally the troops so much…the rest is up to you guys

I’m willing and wanting to do a 3 group buy for $899. I had both Clement and Phatjay who stated they wanted to be involved and never heard from them again. Please contact me if you’d like to do a buy. Thanks

Looking to get 2 other individuals for a 3x group buy at $899 plus fees to Paypal. Please contact me ASAP. Let’s get this done.

Isn’t there anyone out there who still wants to do a group buy???