THE RAPTOR 2 KICKSTARTER GROUP BUY Here in the US of A 🇺🇸 and Canada too 🇨🇦 *COMPLETED*

Yes they did. I believe it was @EnertionvsBoosted who was in originally

Yeah there was another …but gone when I clicked the button…

You guys are the ones the pushed it over the top …

Heck yeah! Thank you @onloop for taking so much time to create an amazing board! And putting up with everyone giving you a ton of grief. (Especially the nano x remote :joy:) This is literally everything I wanted in a board. I have a skateboarding background so this makes so much sense to me. And thank you @onloop for giving me and this community the opportunity to purchase an amazing board at an incredibly undervalued price. I 100% believe in what you are doing and your company.

1 Like

THANKS MATE, i appreciate the kind words

1 Like

I’m super stoked about the possibility of having different wheel options in the future as well as a possible mountain board coming. It would be amazing to see an off-road wheel come out for the raptor 2

@michaelinvegas what would be the next steps?

Is our group of 5 ready, did they all send you their funds?

Yeah ur all set for now…nothing to do till Kickstarter closes … I will keep you posted on any new things

Working on group two…

Thanks a Michael, I really appreciate your efforts to pull this forward.

Just needed to know if you received the money from all 4 additional backers than me and when should the money is supposed to be sent to the kickstarter.

1st group is paid basically

Just waiting now

I don’t know if I got included in the group buy. If not, let me know of you want in on a 2x batch since those are an option now!

@bucksd you are number 3 of 5 mate…

Just need two more to get the 5 pack squared away

Anyone else ???

I would like to be part of the US group buy. Who is the group leader?

That would be Mr. Michaelinvegas.

Thanks, I’ll pm him

I will do a group buy with someone if they’re still looking, Im in the US.

@STR8SHOOTR and @Khalkid are

4 & 5

We can get the 5 pack :white_check_mark:

Sounds good, just let me know when we’re ready to do the money thing.

How much would be the total :dollar: to pay?

I believe it’s $960.